How good is the pay

wait what happens in march?

And don’t forget the shitfest that is March Pay Day.[/quote] Well, now, if you don’t like it here. . . .

(just kidding)
[/quote]
…get a new job? :wink:

And don’t forget the shitfest that is March Pay Day.[/quote] Well, now, if you don’t like it here. . . .

(just kidding)
[/quote]
…get a new job? :wink:[/quote]

Just kiddiiiiing! Sorry, couldn’t resist. :laughing:

But what is March Payday? (Or I’m gonna hafta start makin stuff up.)

[quote=“iamlovingit”]Thank you for your advices and yes, I am 100% Taiwanese. I immigrated to the U.S at the age of 10 with my parents. I didn’t know that the job market for teaching abroad was that bad. I guess I seriously need to do more research in this specific field. Since I am not a native speaker, it would be extremely difficult for anyone to offer me a job in teaching and that can be a major drawback.

Sigh…[/quote]

I’ve got friends that moved to the states at 10, and they speak as well, if not better, than “native speakers.”

They might speak as well or better than native speakers but they will still have differences to ‘native speakers’ which may be an issue in itself.

(just kidding)
[/quote]

But what is March Payday? (Or I’m gonna hafta start makin stuff up.)[/quote]
You know. When you get paid in March, for the hours you worked in February. That sad pay check with a shorter month and a week or so of unpaid vacation which leaves you crying into your water, because you can’t afford a beer and have to wait for pay day in April before the sun shines again. That March Pay Day!

(just kidding)
[/quote]

But what is March Payday? (Or I’m gonna hafta start makin stuff up.)[/quote]
You know. When you get paid in March, for the hours you worked in February. That sad pay check with a shorter month and a week or so of unpaid vacation which leaves you crying into your water, because you can’t afford a beer and have to wait for pay day in April before the sun shines again. That March Pay Day![/quote]

Ah, :doh: , I should have been able to figure that one out myself.

Ah, :doh: , I should have been able to figure that one out myself.[/quote]
No worries. It would have occurred to you next month anyway. :smiley: