How Important is Sex for your Happiness?

Indeed, we must certainly travel in different circles. Come on up for a chat some time :wink: You see, I always thought mainland mistresses were high maintainance and demanding, easy in a sexual sense but definitely not convenient in terms of upkeep.

Foreign girls in Taiwan are picky? Or is that just a diplomatic way of saying desperate? That could explain why so many female English teachers spend Friday nights watching DVDs, eating Doritos, and plugging in appliances.

[quote=“Erhu”]Nyway, if anyone doubts that Taiwanese guys don’t chase Western woman, just follow miss “You are not Alone” around for a few days. You’ll quickly see how aggressive they become in the presence of blonde hair. :wink:
[/quote]

What can I say? They’ve seen her tomato eating on the big screen.

How would you know that? Are you there too, keeping them company? Actually, what I heard is that they have all-girl slumber parties and topless pillow fights every Friday night. Saturday night is coconut oil body massage night.

And btw: most “appliances” run on batteries these days. Geez, doesn’t your lady tell you anything?

So which is it…they’re desperate for men or they’re staying at home?

If you’re going to demean an entire group of people, at least be consistent in your insults.

:unamused:

If you’re going to demean an entire group of people, at least be consistent in your insults.

:unamused:[/quote]

How is it demeaning to women to say that the Taiwanese men jus don’t fantasize about western women that much ? And they could be desperate for men but can’t find any so they are staying at home the two are not mutually exclusive.

I am not sure why this is such a big deal, western men are more in demand than western women in Asia. That doesn’t mean that western women can’t get any in Taiwan or the rest of Asia it all depends on the person. And yeah there’s definitly a group of Taiwanese guys who love western women I don’t think anyone would dispute that.

But it is definitly easier to get some if you are a western guy than if you are a western gal IMHO. Like it or not the Taiwanese definition of a normal body puts a lot of western women into the fat category while the western guys can get away with a bit of a beer belly.

:unamused:[/quote]

des¡per¡ate P Pronunciation Key (dspr-t)
adj.
Having lost all hope; despairing.

From my understanding, and do correct me if I am wrong, if someone is desperate or not getting any, they will either lower their standards (and get some) or rev up their battery machines. How in hell is my statement inconsistent?

[quote=“Chewycorns”]

Picky? Or is that just a diplomatic way of saying desperate(lost all hope)? That could explain why so many female English teachers spend Friday nights watching DVDs, eating Doritos, and plugging in appliances.[/quote]

Again, perhaps you could explain to me the inconsistency here.
:smiling_imp:

[quote=“Erhu”]

And btw: most “appliances” run on batteries these days. Geez, doesn’t your lady tell you anything?[/quote]

Even to recharge from so much use? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

[quote]Erhu wrote:

And btw: most “appliances” run on batteries these days. Geez, doesn’t your lady tell you anything? [/quote]

How can she tell him now? She’s been having that sneeky little affair with her appliances for so damned long. And no, Chewy, it’s got nothing to do with cleaning her teeth. :laughing:

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”][quote]Erhu wrote:

And btw: most “appliances” run on batteries these days. Geez, doesn’t your lady tell you anything? [/quote]

How can she tell him now? She’s been having that sneeky little affair with her appliances for so damned long. And no, Chewy, it’s got nothing to do with cleaning her teeth. :laughing:

HG[/quote]

Well, she does enjoy shaving…no complaints from me :smiling_imp:

Not for all the foreign men here they aint… However that’s not the point. :smiley: :smiley:

Most of the Taiwan males I know have no thoughts of having a relationship with a western woman. Anyways the novelty value soon wears off after about 5 minutes.

Yeah but most women come with batteries not included… and when you wind them up they tend to break easily. :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=“Chewycorns”]

As for the Beavis thread – some people just don’t have charisma and couldn’t get laid for all the tea in China. That is true in Taiwan, Toronto, Toulouse, and Timbuktu.[/quote]

We have a winner. :bravo:

Here are some examples.

Ric is skinnier than a XimenDing girl on a diet and managed to marry this:

Steven Tyler got big ole lips and gets loads of chics.

Now for the clincher: Biz Markie with his girlfriend

[quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“Erhu”]

And btw: most “appliances” run on batteries these days. Geez, doesn’t your lady tell you anything?[/quote]

Even to recharge from so much use? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:[/quote]
Chewy,
Why is your woman using her appliances so much??? Are you sneaking them when she’s not looking? Does she prefer her appliances to yours?? :smiley:

Bodo

[quote=“Erhu”]Obviously Chewy and I hang in different circles and therefore have different views. Taiwanese men have Shanghai mistresses because getting a Mainland mistress is easy and convenient. But, most Taiwanese guys can’t get a Western girl. We’re in the minority here and we’re some damn picky women.

Nyway, if anyone doubts that Taiwanese guys don’t chase Western woman, just follow miss “You are not Alone” around for a few days. You’ll quickly see how aggressive they become in the presence of blonde hair. :wink:

(btw: Suzy the Donkey woman from Kid Castle? Damn, that’s some funny s***, Chewy! I actually laughed at that one :laughing:)

[color=red]Edit:[/color] And I still think that even Suzy the Donkey woman can easily get laid in Taiwan. Send her out with me and I’ll hook her up![/quote]

wow, you two really need to get a room :slight_smile:

How would you know that? Are you there too, keeping them company? Actually, what I heard is that they have all-girl slumber parties and topless pillow fights every Friday night. Saturday night is coconut oil body massage night.

The key word there is “most” . . . there are still plenty of industrial size powermonger vibrating “appliances” that require a plug . . . those “massage machines” sold in dept. stores aren’t all being bought for their relaxation qualities. Strap the appropriate person down and experiment via consensual vibrational torture by comparing the dinky night market bettery-powered face massagers with one of those industrial plug-in devices and see which elicits the stronger response. :slight_smile:

Those all-girl slumber parties definately need some electrical outlets and a perhaps a Sybian or three. Well, that and video, video is always good. Speaking of Sybians, and no one was until I brought it up . . . you would think a local vendor would have started making knock-offs by now. Surely, the things can’t be so expensive to manufacture that the US price is as low as they can be made for. There are folks in the US who actually rent theirs to other couples or to parties (hopefully with much cleaning and disinfecting). It’s just a foot stool with a vibrating dildo on it. Well, it’s a bit more than that but still. One would think the women of the world would want reliable less expensive Sybians for those all-girl topless pillow fighting twister playing slumber parties.

All the best,
Brian

Aren’t all these examples of folks who have something else to offer rather than merely looks? Things like money, fame, fortune, and dollars . . . perhaps nice personalities, humor, and other good things but rich and famous examples won’t sway.

Real regular folks who aren’t super rich or super famous or the like. Now, I’m a big ol’ guy and all hairy and beastworthy and I have a hot beautiful wife . . . but then, I’m a hypnotist. :slight_smile: That’s a joke, by the way. [on topic shameless plug, see my Sept. course on Couples Hypnosis which has romance, intimacy, and erotic trance all rolled up into one]. Seriously, men and women vette for mates based upon very different criteria. Many women will choose a lover who is not superhothunkworthy - although they won’t turn someone away because they are hot and handsome - as they are often looking for responsibility, provider potential, humor, personality features over physical attributes. For many men . . . not all . . . looks is very powerful motivator in a potential mate. For men, it is not so hard to find a mate . . . as long as one isn’t completely dysfunctional when it comes to relationships. If a man is over forty and never been married, then he’s either gay or he’s very probably doing something seriously wrong when it comes to relationships and commitment.

Show us some photos of big ol’ ugly women with hot hunk modelesque husbands.

Back on topic though . . . one doesn’t have to be incredibly beautiful to be sexually attractive or . . . more importantly . . . sexually skilled. A guy doesn’t have to look like the twinkboys Tommy Cruise and Braddie Pitt to be good at sex . . . and even if you’re average or even less than average, just knowing how to create contexts of pleasure goes a looooooooong way in ensuring that your appropriate female (or other appropriate gender) partner reciprocates in abundance. See the video here http://briandavidphillips.typepad.com/brian/2006/07/psychedelic_f_h.html no nudity but NSFW (couldn’t get it to embed it in the post).

All the best,
Brian

Holy shit! Well, I think we can all assume that at least she’s never heard him sing.

Chewycorns… you don’t seem to understand what you meant by desperate. usually when saying someone is “desperate”, especially in relationship to… well, relationships, what you mean is “involving or employing extreme measures in an attempt to escape defeat or frustration”, in other words, throwing themselves at anything that pays attention to them. Staying at home would be the antithesis of “desperation” in this sense.

If you meant hopelessness, then it’s obvious that you don’t know many foreign women. I don’t know many who are “hopeless” about themselves. Most are resilient people who don’t get hung up over not being the flavor of the month.

However…

If this is the opposite of being desperate, I think I’d prefer to stay at home knowing these kind of men were out there.

[quote=“ImaniOU”]

Holy shit! Well, I think we can all assume that at least she’s never heard him sing.[/quote]
Ohh I bet she has, when he’s :wink: well you know…

And Brian, the post was meant to be joke, most people on here aren’t dating for looks coughBScough :smiley:

ok ok, I’ll admit it. I’m too lazy to read this whole thing to see if someone said it already… but it amuses me so neener neener I’m going to say it anyway. Sex is like air, you don;t miss it till it’s gone. tee hee And now I am done :stuck_out_tongue: … gasp gasp… :wink: kidding

Honey, you’re too young to know what it’s like to miss it… :wink:

Honey, you’re too young to know what it’s like to miss it… :wink:[/quote]
too easy too :wink: hahahahah ok that’s not true… but shhhhh if it get’s out it’ll ruin my bad name :wink: