How lightsabers work

I got it! The lightsaber design to end all lightsabers!

I call it the “shotgun lightsaber”. Two barrels for tradition’s sake. Press a button, and what comes out is not just a blade but a super-wide blast zone twice as big as your enemy’s body. So no need for those fancy ballerina fencing moves–just blow your foe to Kingdom Come.

And another thing–how come they can’t build a Death Star with some safety features? Like, next time let’s try leaving off that button that blows everything up.

If the Sith want to hire me as a weapons designer they can call me Darth Bubba.

I hope this answers the question -----

:laughing:

[quote=“Screaming Jesus”]I got it! The lightsaber design to end all lightsabers!

I call it the “shotgun lightsaber”. Two barrels for tradition’s sake. Press a button, and what comes out is not just a blade but a super-wide blast zone twice as big as your enemy’s body. So no need for those fancy ballerina fencing moves–just blow your foe to Kingdom Come.[/quote]
That would be…uncivilized.

EZEKIEL 25:17
“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.”

I think the Star Wars prequels would not have sucked as much if Samuel L. Jackson’s character had more of the ‘Bad Mother Fucker’ attitude from Pulp Fiction.

Well, at least the Star Wars prequels have some long-winded philosophical asides, just like the Matrix sequels. Plus all that stuff about how Aniken was the One.

BTW, did they ever say how come Darth Vader was born of a virgin?

I’ve one and use it to cut my stews (meats) … and veggies :raspberry:

[quote=“Screaming Jesus”]
BTW, did they ever say how come Darth Vader was born of a virgin?[/quote]

Not sure if they actually said her mom was a virgin. Maybe Vader’s mom was Taiwanese and didn’t want to lose face with her family.

Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber reaps 200,000 dollars in prop auction
Woah!

Wow! I wonder if the guy who bought it realised that it’s not really a lightsaber :wink:

I remember thinking the same thing when someone payed a lot of cash for KITT last year.

Perhaps a Jedi mind trick was used to convince the buyer it was worth $200 grand.