How long will Ghislaine Maxwell stay alive?

How long can Ghislaine Maxwell survive?

Depends on rations, fortification of the structure, zombie stats/abilities.

What are we talking about?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-02/epstein-friend-ghislaine-maxwell-is-arrested-by-fbi-u-s-says

1 Like

They know sheā€™s going to squeal, otherwise she could be looking at 30 odd years. I donā€™t fancy her chances.

1 Like

Interestingā€¦

1 Like

Written by Alan Dershowitz?

1 Like

Yes, indeed. This should get interesting.

2 Likes

I predict ę­»å€‹ę˜ŸęœŸ

1 Like

Besties look out for each other! :heart: The Donald is a YUGE fan. Iā€™m sure she will be up for a presidential pardon if she plays her cards right!

Different outfits in each picture. So itā€™s not like this was one random meet-and-greet either. :smirk:

5 Likes

My guess is pardon by suicide.

3 Likes
1 Like

You forgot the quotation marksā€¦ ā€œsuicideā€

Actually, quotes should have been around the pardon too. :sunglasses:

How ~80% of evangelicals supposedly voted for this irreverent pig of a man continues to blow my mind. You can see pretty much everything Maxwell has chest-wise in that last picture and ā€œGodā€™s chosenā€ Donald is grinning like a kid in a candy shop. Sadly, it is easy to assume that as usual, many conservatives will just tone these terrible implications and optics out, muttering something about ā€œsupreme court picksā€, and even a ā€œwhoā€™s perfect anyways, better than that evil Hillary.ā€ It really is quite staggering how far the US has fallen.

Maxwell has lived this long seemingly unscathed so farā€¦it will be interesting to see how this will play out for sure. So much movement behind the scenes surely.

2 Likes

Optics mean nothing. If thereā€™s any solid evidence that Trump was involved in this pedo stuff, Iā€™ll be the first to throw him under the bus.

8 Likes

this game of find Ghislaine can go on forever.

5 Likes

Agreed. Bring forth the evidence just like Ukraine and prove it.

A pox on both of them. But Clinton isnā€™t running. Biden is.

Hillary could swoop in at any moment. :grin:

1 Like

Please, I have enough PTSD as it is from that election.

3 Likes