How long will Ghislaine Maxwell stay alive?

:rofl:

That’s a good one. I laughed pretty hard.

1 Like
3 Likes

Oh I really think your wrong.

Paranoia. Names and details !

Names and details are there, Democrats and media are incapable of discussing them, it’s indistinguishable from fascism, state led enterprises targeting individuals and media that covers for them.

edit, I opened a thread on Mike Flynn, do chime in,

Internet chatter (I don’t read Reddit) saying that Reddit admins are sheeting bricks and shutting down all talk/commentary (banning users) on Maxwell and/or their former CEO who admitted to knowing about pedophilia in regards to Maxwell, Epstein, and many others.

Everyone has already archived her postings, seems like it is probably her, postings every day since 2004 and then stopped when she was arrested.

There was some chat recently by an ex admin of reddit, Ellan Pao saying everyone knew about Epstien and Maxwell back in 2011.

Oh and allegations that Reddit knowingly allowed and supported pedophilla will get you banned in a heartbeat right about now, no such talk of that is allowed at all, despite long and multiple complaints to the admin for years over such subreddits.

1 Like

How about when Clinton made the guy who gave a sweetheart deal to Epstein Secretary of Labor as a reward? Or how about when Epstein was killed when in Clinton’s Attorney-General’s custody?
Oh, wait- those things happened under Donald Trump. But Hillary was in the country at the same time- suspicious!

1 Like

Down the rabbit hole. :grin:

I remember when Bill Clinton’s dog ate Obama’s Indonesian birth certificate while Hilary was distracted humping her lesbian girlfriend next door.

It’s just one of those things, you had to be there.

Yes I was the lesbian girlfriend.

2 Likes

All in due time.
As long as GM isn’t suicided.

New reflexive verb

Yes it was under Trump/Barr and Epstein obviously should have had 24/7 protection. instead they put him a room with this guy!

All camera footage goes missing, and if I recall correctly Epstien survived the first “suicide” attempt. A complete balls up.

One week is now off the cards. 8 days and apparently still alive.

• One month
  • six months
  • A year
  • more than a year but not indefinitely
  • survivor

0 voters

They said she was not a flight risk and asked the judge to release her from custody on $5m (£4m) bail, signed by six of her associates and secured by a $3.75m (£3m) on property in the UK.

Under the proposed bail conditions, Ms Maxwell, 58, would surrender her passports from the US, UK and France and would confine herself to a property in New York with electronic GPS monitoring.

Damn that’s interesting.

She’s good at operating secret video cameras too.

Maxwell provided one of the guards with a credit card, in the name of the limited liability company used to purchase the $1 million property in an all-cash deal, to make purchases on her behalf, according to prosecutors.

A common tactic to hide who owns what. Usually these companies are shells within shells. You can buy ready made companies in the UK to do this, they then change the directors names and the British don’t bother to verify the directors identity. Hopefully they hit her for all she is worth to pay some compensation to the victims.

1 Like

Something doesn’t add up. A cell phone connected even for a second to towers nearby can be traced by triangulation to a certain area.

If she didn’t want to be detected at all; that means she couldn’t have used her phone ever. In that case why bother with the home made faraday cage? Just throw the phone away? The same guard could have driven somewhere far away to buy groceries and thrown away the phone.

Long enough to become…A man.

Plead not guilty…