How long will Ghislaine Maxwell stay alive?

Well, with Biden, it gets sicker with his touching of underage girls inappropriately.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s typical right wing spin bullshit. You guys take a picture of him comforting his grandson and granddaughter at his son’s (their father’s) funeral and try to spin it into something nefarious. Stay classy.

2 Likes

really?
sure. that’s easy

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=biden+touching+girl&t=fpas&ia=images

2 Likes

I guess everyone draws the line somewhere. Only a cursory list here, but:

-He was known to habitually walk in on (underage) girls in dressing rooms for his beauty pageants . How do we know this? He bragged about it on Howard Stern

• He has multiple lawsuits levied against him for sexually assaulting underage girls

• He is on record talking about his daughter in a creepy sexual manner on multiple occasions

• He is long time friends with Epstein and Maxwell - obviously serial pedophiles. Oh and it just so happens Alan Dershowitz, one of Trumps myriad lawyers and also accused of violating minors, just defended Maxwell’s innocence in a recently released essay: The Ghislaine Maxwell I know - The Spectator World

I think this is enough for me to be highly suspicious. If it looks like a duck, quack likes a duck, etc.

Curiously, there is this idea that unless someone waves big red flags saying “IM WHAT I AM ACCUSED OF” then there is just not a 200% guaranteed way the public can know that the person is guilty of the accusation. Reminds me of the big, unfortunate, debate about whether Trump is a racist that took place election season 2016. Welp, I think the answer is pretty clear as day after 4 years of dog-whistling-turned-blatant endorsement of racism. This debate has a similar feeling. I kind of want to trust my gut again here.

Here’s the thing though – let’s say Trump is actually implicated in assaulting/molesting underage girls and this is already known. Will the powers that be in the US decide releasing this will be too much of a threat to national security? That it would absolutely level the dwindling wisps of soft power we have left to flex on the world stage? This is my biggest fear.

2 Likes

no one should fear that. if it’s true, let it all be out front for all to see and hear for anyone that does such actions, be they R, D, or I

1 Like

Yes, we’re all familiar with the laundry list of smears and innuendo. Luckily, for the time being anyway, the country has due process and legal standards of guilt and innocence.

Do you have the same fears about Joe Biden?

5 Likes

I 100% agree. Just concerned that would not happen. It would be too shameful. When national pride is at stake, logic can easily go out the window it seems.

Compared to Trump? A scintilla. There has been a big propaganda push to muddy the water and make people think that Biden is probably just as bad. That trick won’t work again this election cycle. Besides the gimmick being used up, even if it was not, Donald screwed the pooch in too many ways. He is no longer a Pandora’s box in the eyes of a jaded public eager for something exotic, but a failed populist that is out of his depth and has jarringly re-imaged many areas of our government into a kakistocracy. He lost the republican moderates, and he needs EVERYONE that voted last time to vote for him again in 2020. His margins were so narrow already.

1 Like

I imagine many British feel the same way when it comes to Prince Charles involvement. However if the choice is prosecuting those who are alleged to have procured minors for pedophilia knowing they will not go down without taking the likes of Prince charles along with them, or letting the alleged perpetrators get off out of fear the embarrassment it might cause.

Then we will have to live with the shame and embarrassment that it will cause to national pride. I think it’s a pretty simple choice and if Prince Charles is innocent he should not automatically be assumed to be guilty, but his lack of cooperation doesn’t look good.

3 Likes

Bias noted. :wink:

2 Likes

Did you mean Andrew? :thinking:

6 Likes

Thank you, I won’t go back to correct as it would make your comment look silly, I will let myself remain silly and yes, you are right I meant Prince Andrew.

6 Likes

I was thinking for second, “Could Prince Charles actually be involved in this?” But then I thought, nah, his tastes definitely lean toward the MILF category. :grin:

4 Likes

Sure I am biased. He is actively ruining the country. Are you familiar with regulatory capture? He has installed foxes in multiple federal agency hen houses – actively undermining our institutions. He used Hong Kong like a bartering piece for his trade war. I am afraid he has probably already thought of leveraging Taiwan’s status as well if it means he could get some election help from the CCP.

The laundry list of Trump’s lies, transgressions, and incompetency is basically infinite. This man, in light of all this context, being close with Epstein and Maxwell for years? It is hardly a stretch to assume the worst.

5 Likes

I’m sorry this is happening to you. On the brighter side, if you are successful in coming Taiwan, it’s much easier to shield yourself from the American political madness if you so desire.

6 Likes

Prince Charles kept company with a different set of pedophiles. Jimmy Savile and Peter Ball.

5 Likes

I must admit, read this while still thinking we were talking about Prince Charles and became quite puzzled.

I’m sure she will “commit suicide” and then everyone will sleep better.

So is “socialite” basically equal to some combinations of these:

1. prostitute 2. molester, 3. procurer 4. horrible human being
2 Likes

The memes have already started.

3 Likes