How many are in favour of forced re-unification?

Would you fight for freedom if it came to a war with China?

• Would you be a traitor and fight for China?
  • Or would you just run away ( makes sense for a lot of people )

0 voters

Let’s see now, I won’t resort to calling those in favour of re-unifying with China Fringe Loonies like Mr Z… who resorts to insulting people who support T.I.

But I wonder how many people would support Mr Z in his support of Taiwan being forcably re-unified with China.

Howzaboutan option for fighting for Taiwan? Although my choice would be to run away quickly, I’ve a feeling my wife would make me stay and kill some commies first. :wink:

We can start an expat foreign legion… the new roaring tigers lol

Wolverines! :braveheart:

The Fat Angry Balding Bastards (FABBS).

Agree with Sandman here, give me a Lee Enfield 303 with a decent sight on it, plus ammo sufficient for a couple of years :laughing:

I have the north west covered, the wifes family and I could get together a sizable little resistance force. Perhaps we could buy arms from the EU?

Well, then how am I going to join?

Well, then how am I going to join?[/quote]
Give it a few years, Feiren. :wink:

Cute, but it bears reminding that communists have a unique knack for crushing rebellions with complete ruthlessness. Talking up resistance is one thing, ending up a stain on the bottom of a T-98 tread is another. Despite the bravado of some TI supporters, I don’t imagine anyone on Taiwan has the stomach for bloody partisan warfare against the communist in the event of an occupation.

So I take it that’s a “run away” vote then?

What’s unique about it? All kinds of regimes have crushed rebellions with complete ruthlessness and the FABBS will be no exception. “Die, commie scum” will be the cry on our lips as we rampage through the ranks of cowering sniveling red troops, dealing fiery death and agonizing rhetoric left and right until we stand triumphant on the stacked corpses of our vanquished foes and the the worthy binglan farmers will once more be free to dump their old mattresses over the side of the roads to further enhance Taiwan’s pristine beauty.

As I blithely mentioned in another post, I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords. :laughing:

I clicked the “turn traitor” option, which I really find inappropriate considering that independence advocates are traitors and the reunificationists as loyal and patriotic citizens of the RoC.

[quote=“cmdjing”]As I blithely mentioned in another post, I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords. :laughing:

I clicked the “turn traitor” option, which I really find inappropriate considering that independence advocates are traitors and the reunificationists as loyal and patriotic citizens of the RoC.[/quote]

At least I appreciate the honesty that you show. I respect your right to have a different opinion. Great to see freedom of expression. For me if Taiwan does re-unify I would like it to have been thru a referendum.

But I fear the the KMT would not allow a referendum as it would not succeed. You see whaterever our opinions we don’t go around crushing each other for it.

Under the Tetsuo troll test, wouldn’t this thread be floundered? :ponder:

I;m in favour of it, might help my friends N gf get refugee or greencard status in da U.S. :slight_smile:

maybe they can blow up the crummy ugly bldgs here and rebuild it wid working sewers next tyme :laughing:

Thanks but I’d rather live in a crummy ugly building than a working sewer. :noway:

If the commies come anywhere near Chengde Road I’ll set my hamster on’em.

I think the Taiwanese should all dress up as the PLA so that when the commies come over they won’t know what the fuck is going on or who to shoot.

Well, if the commies come… I would happily take a few pot shots at them when a good opportunity arose… That said, I think repercussions would be milder if we went for the ones happily welcoming their “chinese overlords”. We would not end up as a stain on their sole t-98 or whatever the made in china crappy tank was called.

You need 2 more options:
3- Join FABBS
4- Remain neutral while demanding higher pay during all the excitement