How many TimTams can you eat

Looks like you and your wallet are diet buddies.

1 Like

You definitely win. Keto? I have ups and downs.

No keto. I eat lots of beans and nuts and sometimes potatoes, yams, taro or 10 grain cereal mixes. Lots of fruit like apples and oranges, too. I eat as much as I want whenever I want, but only whole, unprocessed food.

1 Like

Which sugary cereals did you spend that much money importing that you couldn’t get at Costco, Carrefour or the other smaller importers…
Captain Crunch, Quisp, Trix, Lucky Charms?
I like to use some sugary cereals as a garnish to my low sugar ones. I love to mix and match.

Apple Jacks, Golden Grahams, Fruity Pebbles, Oatmeal Cream Pies, Corn Pops, Lucky Charms…

Stuff like that. So many cereal choices in the US.

holds arms wide open at least this many.

1 Like

Sometimes I break down and get the local version of Sugar Smacks, puffed wheat cereal.
I wonder if Applejack’s is as good as I remember. Honeycombs, Captain Crunch and alphabits were my favorite back in the day.

The only cereal we give our kids here is Cheerios and occasional chocolate one from Nestle. The koala one.
Like I think you said, once you wean yourself off of sugar everything tastes so much sweeter.
Hmm… I feel like getting a traditional shaved dessert with vegetables as toppings. It freaked me out at first but man is it good.

1 Like

Just shoot me…

1 Like

The ones in this photo look like the kind that are produced in Indonesia. Personally, I find the flavour to be different to those that come from Australia and don’t like them as much … while I will eat many packs of the antipodean kind :slight_smile: I find keeping them in the freezer is a good option in Taiwan.

1 Like

This guy experts.

3 Likes

At least they’re not as bad as the made in Taiwan Doritos… :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Do you mean the “Taiwan style” flavors, isn’t there a word for that? Or do you mean the usual flavors made in Taiwan?

Both, but the “Taiwan flavors” are obviously much much worse. At least they haven’t added seaweed…yet.

2 Likes

There’s a difference for flavors like Nacho Cheesier? What is it
We eat Doritos in Taiwan often here. Tastes good to me

Guess when I get into the city I’ll try to pickup a bag of “export only” us chips and compare? It’s instant flavor powder and tortilla chips. How can they be that much different?

It’s not even close. The Taiwan ones are terrible. Get the ones made in Texas.

2 Likes

For me one TimTam, I prefer KitKats as in Taiwan there more flavors it seems or maybe I do pay attention to TimTams and I remember seeing in bigger bags.

1 Like

Well, they are ‘edibles’.