How many Vaccine doses?

After the 2 Covid-19 vaccines doses, how many boosters you need to have to enter Tw? Is every place in Tw asking your Vaccination card?

Most places don’t ask. AFAIK only gyms require triple-jabbed, because reasons.

2 Likes

There is no Covid-19 vaccination requirement to enter Taiwan.

3 Likes

24 posts were merged into an existing topic: From coronavirus

Zero. And no.

Guy

I have only been asked, and even required, in 2 spots. Bith in taipei. My friends and family have also only had issues in taipei, and rare at that otherwise no one has cared to the point of limiting ones freedom of movement. Generally speaking, taiwan is fairly normal during this panic. Wear a mask and follow their entrance hand sanitizer requirements and you are basically free to move around.

Entry into taiwan i have no experience with.

1 Like

I thought they just dropped that???

Balloon festivals are still requiring it as far as I know. Not sure about kite, lantern, and other things that go up in the air festivals.

Did they? Unless anything’s changed recently, I thought the plague-carriers had to wear a mask while exercising, which in effect means that they’re still banned.

Oh ok. That is what they said. You’re right. Three jabs or wear a mask.

For the people that think this makes sense, would you rather exercise between two of the mask wearing disease spreaders or two of the triple vaxxers?

1 Like

The only place I’ve been asked is schools and gyms. Although half the schools have been closed for most of this semester.

Schools? You mean your job or just visiting schools for another reason?

My wife was moaning about them not allowing her on school grounds because she isn’t triple vaxxed.

Both. Work and visiting. Some schools have gone full hostile to drop ins. Well more than some. They’ll make you wait outside and demand your vaccination status.