How much do you love Putin?

Oh man are you about to get some stiff(?) competition from the likes of Tucker Carlson and other zombie Trumpers.

1 Like

The best thing about Putin is he’s so not a Nazi. He’s the least Nazi autocratic ruler I’ve ever seen. Unlike that democratically elected Jewish guy in the Ukraine who’s totally Nazi.

3 Likes

Zelensky being a Jew with a Russian sounding name is obviously a false flag operation of the global elite CIA-NAZI axis and Putin is not Putin’ing up with this anymore.

6 Likes

The issue is who’s the most Nazi? I think a short guy who invades another country definitely isn’t.

1 Like

Why are so many presidents/pms short? That is the real question?

Putin

Zelensky

Macron

Etc

President Etc is really pushing it.

1 Like

Ruled a small African country for 40 years.

1 Like

He was followed by an even blacker Period.

2 Likes

Macron’s just below average height for a Frenchman. Napoleon was almost as tall as Wellington. It was British propaganda that made him out to be short and Wellington tall - they were both average height for the time.

Putin is a martial arts expert and ripped. And he can have anyone killed. I bet he could score many holes in one if he chose to take up golf.

Seriously.
He backspins the ball so much it can hop in and out of the hole five times.

1 Like

Napolean would be in the Paralympics as he only had one arm and a stump foot.

1 Like

Don’t be a punctuation Nazi. I’ll invade Taoyan.

1 Like

Facing off against Wellington for the Ski Jump tomorrow.

1 Like

Or the drummer for Def Leppard.

Which order for marry, kill, fuck: Biden, Putin, and Trump

Analysis of Putin’s fans.

I’m kinda embarrassed for these people

2 Likes

I find them confusing, for sure. At first I thought they were all Russian bots, but it gradually dawned on me that some of them are genuine.

2 Likes

I went through the exact same pattern of thought. Same accounts posting about the quality of stinky tofu ten years ago. This is way more unsettling than Russian bots, lol

1 Like

why, was it better back then?