How much is a 50cc used scooter?

I’m going to Taiwan in the end of this month and I’m thinking about getting a scooter, but I need to know how much money I should set aside for that. I only have a license for 50cc and I don’t plan on breaking any laws, no matter how poorly enforced they may be. A 50’ll do.

So, how much is a normal 50cc? Are there used ones in shops or do I have to buy from individuals? Do you have any recommendations? I’m only staying for 1-2 years so I have no need for a new one. At the same time my stay will be too long for leasing to be economical, right?

A used 50cc should be around 8000 -13000 for a decent one. Whether your buying at a shop or from a private owner, still have it checked out tho. If your buying a yamaha of any model, ask the guy if the fuel pump has been changed before. Older yamaha models (fuel pumps) was a problem so they had to change it up. If it has been changed then it shouldn’t be an issue… I will look around for you as well, let you know if I find something decent

A used 50cc should be around 8000 -13000 for a decent one. Whether your buying at a shop or from a private owner, still have it checked out tho. If your buying a yamaha of any model, ask the guy if the fuel pump has been changed before. Older yamaha models (fuel pumps) was a problem so they had to change it up. If it has been changed then it shouldn’t be an issue… I will look around for you as well, let you know if I find something decent

Thank you! I thought the cost would be worse, actually, 13000 doesn’t sound so bad.