How not to be a pedophile... guys only

Follow the link and give yourself the following tests

Seeing as it’s hard to tell some young ladies ages around here you could get yourself into some trouble…

www2.b3ta.com/jailbaitorlegal/#

haha…funny link…i got 13/16 :smiley: It would be harder if it was a page full of Asians!

Oops, I only identified 62.5% of the jailbait correctly. Yikes! I’m going to jail!!! :shocker:

The Olsen twins are legal now… Old test!!! eonline.com news

Though some might be girls in their pictures, I think all of those girls are now women above the age of 18.

[quote=“twocs”]The Olsen twins are legal now… Old test!!! eonline.com news

Though some might be girls in their pictures, I think all of those girls are now women above the age of 18.[/quote]

I believe it says at the top that you are to consider the girls in the pictures, not the girls of whom the pictures are taken. We all know Jodie Foster is no longer 14 years old.

I got 10/16. I don’t care as long as they leave me some money.

BroonAdonis

I identified only 50% of the jailbait correctly. But how could that No. 14 possibly be underage? Good God, she looks even older than my wife!

I identified only 50% too, but basically I just categorized them all as jailbait so I’m safe.

Heh - me too! :laughing:

yeah I did better at the “real or silicon” test. :sunglasses:

Hey, if the Olsen twins are legal now, does that mean we can invite them to join Forumosa?

6/16!!! :noway: :noway:
Pathetic! :blush:
Get some glasses! :sunglasses:

Go straight to jail!

I got 10/16. Pretty good. Didn’t read the disclaimer about the age of the photo themselves and not the age of the women currently. Otherwise I would have gotten 12.

I got Shirley Temple wrong. Duh!!

zipperfish.com/free/quiz/likejailbait.html