How often do you guys shower per day here?

What

1 Like

Racist much?

3 Likes

Why should I have to shower more than once a day when I don’t even sweat as much as a pig like you does?

13 Likes

I generally shower once a day, after cycle ride, Twice a day if going out for the evening.
Lose weight sweat less I found.

2 Likes

How often do you shower per day in Taiwan?

• Less than once a day
  • Once a day
  • Twice a day
  • Threw times a day
  • Four times or more

0 voters

Add:
" Threw times a day" this should be “Three times a day”

2 Likes

Please make the poll more specific, there is plenty of room in the 6, 8, and 10+ times per day ranges.

Once, I only shower twice a day if I’m really sweating in July or after a workout

Let’s see if we need the poll to be more specific.

looks like you have a wee bit of a sensitive nose.
solution: rub tiger balm above your lips

1 Like

Let’s just isolate this statement for a moment. The poster seems to be implying that Taiwanese only shower once a day because they are too poor. I wonder what other horrendously offensive statements he can make about Taiwanese people. Let’s hear :ear: them, I got all day.

4 Likes

You are a frigging cheapskate who can’t even afford a AC.

2 Likes

Depends on the weather, what I have done and what I am planning to do.
Hot -2/3 day, cold - once, Going on a date - before, going to do something sexual - before and maybe after, doing exercise - after and so on…

2 Likes

Usually twice, once after going to the gym in the morning (before work) then once after I get home from the office.

He’s Taiwanese himself.

But more than once a day is horribly bad for the skin. Unless one is actually getting dirty then showering several times a day is worse than once.

Office work or teaching English isn’t going to make someone extremely dirty to justify a shower.

1 Like

Shower twice but have given up brushing teeth in order to save money since everyone now wears a mask and my breath is my problem alone.

1 Like

But brushing your teeth is free??

In Taiwan, generally once a day. More than that is bad for your skin (look it up) and wasteful. But, in some situations, I might do it a second time in the evening. For example, if I’ve been out hiking all day in the summer.

I read a article written by a British guy Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall saying how he was only taking cold showers and sometimes ice baths! for health reasons. He says even afer 6 months of doing this you never get used to it, I’m thinking of course you will?
I’ve been trying this cold shower method ‘no ice bath’, and I believe he’s correct you don’t get used to it! Still shocks me each time after 3 months. Sometimes can’t bear it and turn to hot.

1 Like

So, like, he’s one of those self-hating Taiwanese?