How old are people on Forumosa?

Man, don´t even mention. I did not get to write about it but I did help my colleague pick up pics. It was difficult to find family friendly ones, snicker, snicker. You do not get to see that many six packs at the beach or anywhere else outside a 711 on beer sale season.

1 Like

I’m on it as well…most of that lot are in the US. This is the real deal here.

1 Like

It’s not much use when all you’ve got is steak on the menu and they are looking for onions.

1 Like

Which is weird, most beer drinkers don’t have six-packs, they drink six-packs.

Limeys of a certain age prefer Party Seven.

1 Like

Only 65 votes…
217 views…

BUMP

1 Like

I find the Reddit sub to be quite negative also.

1 Like

I’m older than my shoe size. 'Nuff said!

1 Like

Dang, I got the impression the board was content with the current arrangement.

Case on point: Not too long ago, one of these young 'uns made some remark about enjoying, uh, distaff-side happy facial expressions (can’t be too careful here) or something, and it looked like that activated a swarm of antibodies which rushed out and swiftly and efficiently made an end of him.

I was like, “Wow. That was quick. Mental note (among my various others): Eradicate any and all references to distaff-side happy facial expressions from your Forumosa Vocabulary.”

:thinking:

2 Likes

Like I said, can’t be too careful. :slight_smile:

Eh?

Maybe he finally closed the deal on one of those expressions and has been too busy to come back?

1 Like

Not long ago, after a young fellow made some remark about how he enjoyed being smiled at by the women here, it almost looked as if he was being accused of something sinister, or maybe of being mentally unstable. A brief flame war ensued, and I haven’t seen him around here since, although I haven’t kept up with every post recently.

I was attempting to make a joke about being afraid to mention women smiling, for fear of suffering the same fate.

2 Likes

I think he was a sandwich short of a picnic. He kept asking if he should approach girls if they smiled at him.

Yeah, he was a fuck ton skeevier with it than CJ is presenting it to be

I miss the guy who was having never ending work and contract issues. He was great fun.

I don’t think Forumosa needs to attract a particular age demographic but it sure would be nice to have some more women around here. The women’s forum is deader than dead and it gets to feeling a bit like a frat house around here.

Not that I hate you guys or anything, but of all the old white men in the world I prefer to just talk to my father. I need more female friends in my life…

5 Likes

Give it time…

5 Likes

Time to hate?