How old is everyone?

I think my age and waistline now match. As they have every year for the past ten years. :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m 33.

Take care you donā€™t turn into vinegar.

Shhhh! It doesnā€™t happen unless you SAY it. Shhhhhā€¦

29 with a childā€™s spirit but the body of a middle aged man. :smiling_imp:

Be careful jd, if you accumulate too much mass you risk collapsing into yourself.

I am 26 and 1/3 years old. I just had my two-thirds birthday last Monday.

Iā€™m much too old. Maybe even older than Tash. But not as old as Tigerman said I look.

Old enough to know better.

Iā€™m as old as time itself, and time is relative.

12.5 years younger than my husband and 12.5 years older than my neice :s

Apologies to David Grismanā€¦

Old and in the way, thatā€™s what I heard them say
They used to heed the words Iā€™d say, but that was yesterday
Gold has turned to gray, youth has faded away
Theyā€™ll never care about me now, call me old and in the way

:laughing:

Iā€™m as old as I feel.

(106)

I am two years too old to have the word ā€œcuteā€ used to describe me.

As the Stones said, ā€œWhat a drag it is getting old.ā€

30ā€™ishā€™ and loving every minute of it! :rainbow:

I am 38.5 years old. The 40ā€™s are approachingā€¦ some would feel sad. But I donā€™t. Iā€™ve got 2 wonderful kids, a few eccentric friends for whom I may at some time have to secure their perimeter (itā€™s my speciality, yā€™see), and enough everday craziness just to keep it interestingā€¦

And on that note:

AGE: ā€œThe best years are the forties; after fifty a man begins to deteriorate, but in the forties he is at the maximum of his villainy.ā€
H.L. MENCKEN :beer: :grandpa:

Itā€™s nice to have something to look forward toā€¦

In Taiwan theyā€™d say Iā€™m 31 already. But Iā€™m 30 and will be 31 in May. Sometimes I feel like time is slipping away from me and it just keeps acceleratingā€¦

But they say youā€™re as young as the woman you feelā€¦sooooooā€¦I guess that makes me 22ā€¦heheheheā€¦ :smiling_imp:

Life is both longer and shorter than I thought it was. Would be? Whatever. All the pumps and hoses and bags and such are still working pretty well though some of the mechanics are getting rusty it seems. Scored 96 on that basketball game today. :idunno:

Yeah me too, but x 2.