How to ask a girl out in Taiwan

I’ve mentioned it before, but that’s how I found my wife :fire: (I remember one troll here tried to tinder-shame me about that)

1 Like

600 matched is a lot. That means 600 chicks looked at your profile and liked you. Sounds to me like you just gotta up your conversational game. And perhaps go for the kill quicker. And that starts with building your confidence and getting them off Tinder and on SMS/LINE quickly.

I’ve tried a few different strats depending on my state of soberness but also I’ve spent a bit of money on it to I’ll admit, more than I’d like to know probably. But yeah probably both attractiveness and game not good enough for it
Ok nah I’ll admit I’ve ignored a few people myself but thats because they were fat or replied so slow I didn’t feel it was worth the effort

There is always someone waiting out there … probably feeling the same as you do . If at first you don’t succeed …

You tried your best and failed miserably. The lesson is: never try.

“State of soberness”…?? Do you feel you have to be drunk in order to chat to someone over Tinder? Cut out the booze, my man. I know, easier said than done. But that could be one huge factor hindering you from having dating success.

With that kind of attitude, you will fail.

You’ve probably programmed that kind of nonsense into your subconscious.

Stop it.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to tell him something along the same lines for over a year, and it doesn’t seem to sink in. I don’t think anyone is a lost cause and I’m still happy to help. But it is a bit frustrating always giving the same pep talk and not having it register with him.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pnDlTMDrAY

1 Like

Check the stats on Tinder. It’s very common for someone to swipe over 500 even a thousand people then actually only have coffee with three or four.

1 Like

What’s all this paying to use Tinder? It was totally free when I stopped using it 5 years ago. Sounds like it’s gotten much worse as all these apps do when the developers get greedy and sell out.

Uh… if you’re going to post a conversation, at least redact some personal information…like I don’t know…her name and photo…

It looks like you need help in human interactions 101. It seems like you’re trying to fly a plane before you even know the layout of the cockpit.

If I were you, I would focus on learning how to interact with people in person. Just get used to talking and carrying a conversation without ulterior motives of getting in some girl’s pants.

Once you get better at conversing with people, you will feel more confident and you won’t appear so desperate for a date.

Ah you can’t see anything in the photo and here’s millions of people with that name
Yeah well when I was a kid I couldn’t do anything I e slowly gotten better I can kinda talk to people but it’s too little too late I reckon by the time I can have a normal conversation I’ll be like 70 just some things you have to be born with I think. Been to various kinds of therapy all my life and they don’t know what to do with me because I don’t say anything so it hasn’t helped

One observation: It seems you told this girl that you’re planning on moving back home. This might be why she doesn’t want to date you. Many girls will lose interest after you tell them you have no plans to stay in Taiwan

1 Like

Maybe actually talking to the therapists would help.

Have you considering joining a class, sports organization, or some other activity where you can meet and interact with people? Practice does the trick, as is observing how other people behave.

That’s been the problem I don’t know how to

None of us knew how to at one point in our lives. You just have to try, and fail, and try again.

2 Likes

You don’t know how because you’re shy? Or because you have low EQ?