How to change lanes on the free way in Taiwan

I do exactly that but with my leg on my bicycle.

Looks pretty innovative.

Wonder if the police, with video evidence, actually got off their asses and found the driver? I would assume as a taxi driver, his license should be suspended, and given a massive fine?

They will probably claim the camera was not working, al la Zane Dean!!!

28 secs in and the cam driver is guilty of closing the gap on the taxi (who’s looking to move left and is signalling to do so).
Total lack of courtesy, and would be enough for a fist-fight back in the ole country.

[quote=“Nuit”]28 secs in and the cam driver is guilty of closing the gap on the taxi (who’s looking to move left and is signalling to do so).
Total lack of courtesy, and would be enough for a fist-fight back in the ole country.[/quote]

Show me a Taiwanese driver who actually does let you in?

It is usually a case of a driver trying to cut in at the last moment. If I am queuing in traffic on an offramp, and some toss tries to cut in, I will immediately close the gap. I get great satisfaction when the tosser is forced to miss his exit. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote=“bigduke6”][quote=“Nuit”]28 secs in and the cam driver is guilty of closing the gap on the taxi (who’s looking to move left and is signalling to do so).
Total lack of courtesy, and would be enough for a fist-fight back in the ole country.[/quote]

Show me a Taiwanese driver who actually does let you in?

It is usually a case of a driver trying to cut in at the last moment. If I am queuing in traffic on an offramp, and some toss tries to cut in, I will immediately close the gap. I get great satisfaction when the tosser is forced to miss his exit. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote]

No, they don’t let you in. All part of the rich culture. Just pointing out that there was an open gap which was then shut tight on a taxi (seemingly) coming from an onramp.
I don’t do much freeway driving, but I get great satisfaction from gap-closing folk who drive up the scooter lane at traffic lights and try to shove in :thumbsup:.

This makes the news?

5000 years of culture…

[quote=“Confuzius”]This makes the news?

5000 years of culture…[/quote]

Actually this is one of the more newsworthy items you will see on Taiwanese TV news.

[quote=“bigduke6”][quote=“Confuzius”]This makes the news?

5000 years of culture…[/quote]

Actually this is one of the more newsworthy items you will see on Taiwanese TV news.[/quote]

:thumbsup:
My point exactly. Hey, at least it aint about noodles.

and still so innovative. :bravo:

I’ve heard about the new one legged bicycles, you might want to check them out. :noway:

and still so innovative. :bravo:[/quote]

What’s a tampon got to do with a Taiwanese taxi?

They now come with added wings!

Maybe Taxis just create their own Lanes. However,not always, consequence free.!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=630307413646475