How to find 24 on PPstream

Hey guys -

Unfortunately my Mandarin reading ability is not too hot. Actually, it’s sh**!

I know ppstream allows you to search, so I can search for ‘24’ - I’ve just no idea if I’m in the right menu/area.

I figured out that I was in the wrong area earlier, as all the returned listings were of music. I clicked the button next to that on the header, which is some sort of channel listing in English which is dead handy, but couldn’t find 24 episodes in that either.

Any help which leads to me watching an episode of 24 will be richly rewarded with a thousand camels and 12 virgins!

My wife normally just finds it for me - but she’s in Taiwan a few weeks ahead of me…I’m stuck with no 24 fix!

Thanks,
D

Why not just look on bittorrent?

If, like me, you’re not a fan of P2P systems, you can also find tv shows on online file sharing services quite readily. Try these two sites:

filestube.com/
downarchive.com/

Then there’s the perennial hands-down winner for fast and secure downloads, usenet.

Why are you guys using bittorrents? There are plenty of streaming websites where you can watch, unless, they are blocked over there. I’m in the States. Pm me if you want to know where…

Nama, most are blocked and only viewable in the US, they kind of want to be legal.

Same goes for the UK, BBC and others … only when you live in the UK.

In Holland they have streaming but they only stream their own productions, can’t stream US TV shows. In Belgium it’s even worse, almost no streaming, and if, than it’s bad, slow quality …

For those in the States, they can just watch 24 right on the fox.com website. This isn’t an option for those without a VPN though (see the VPN options thread).

For those in the States, they can just watch 24 right on the fox.com website. This isn’t an option for those without a VPN though (see the VPN options thread).[/quote]

There are plenty of websites that host 24 that aren’t fox…

EZTV … its gotcher TV dl’s…:thumbsup:

Aw man, you guys have got to do better…

Cast Tv.com
Youku.com
Sidereel.com/24
tvduck

Google is your best friend. May a good SEO be with you…

Thanks for replies guys,

Think I’ve got it.

My ppstream account only had 1 star to start with and couldn’t see any 24 / Vampire Diaries / Supernatural etc etc.

Now after a few days my ppstream account has 2 stars and I can see some episodes of the above.

My wife’s login has 16 or 18 stars, and I can see everything there.

Must be some kind of ranking system or something.

Note - I had to run ppstream using applocale on my machine, or it didn’t recognise the font, and displayed gobbledygook. With my wife’s login I can now see lots of stuff with English headings, and I can normally pick up a ‘1’ somewhere in the chinese for ‘season 1’ and then the episode number at the end.