How to find Ms. Right?

Advertise for divorced women in their thirties with one or two kids to raise on their own, and I’m sure you’ll be swamped with replies. :wink:

++

[quote]Dear lovers,

I know it is silly to ask you, but are there any happy couples out there? Do you have a Taiwanese girl-friend of wife?[/quote]

I’m sorry to be so blunt, but it’s my character, but you sound rather needy. Why did you make the topic “how to find ms.Right” but have such limited request? maybe the women sense your neediness, and are turned off by that.

[quote]
I know many Taiwanese people and American teachers say it is easy to date up with Taiwanese girls, but I found out that I’m equal to Taiwanese guys.[/quote]
what has led you to perceive yourself as 'equal to Taiwanese guys.?" And what does that mean?

[quote]
I think if you look more proper western ( blond hair, blue eyes, very tall and very white skin) and don’t know Taiwan and its culture at all it is easier to find one.[/quote]
Ms.Right won’t give a damn about your outer apperiance…

[quote]
Perhaps is my problem that I really want to start a new life in Taiwan, but particular girls from Taipei want to leave Taiwan forever…[/quote]What are you avoiding back at home or within yourself?

[quote]
I placed over 20 lonely heart ids and got strong response from Chinese girls ( how can they log in Taiwanese lonely heart web pages?), but even I wrote in Chinese no response from Taiwan.[/quote]
Anything worth having never comes easy. If you really want love, something that has sustenance, then you need to keep trying.

[quote]
So do I need an operation to do look more Western?
Earn more money…even I don’t need so much for myself?
Most I lie say that I have US passport?
I think to base a relationship on lies is a bad idea!
So what is important?
Doesn’t the character count at all?
Why dislikes so many Taiwanese girls Taiwan?
Why so many Taiwanese girls think Los Angeles is the paradise on earth?
Why are so many girls in Taiwan scared if you just say you like children?[/quote]
Have you asked yourself what you want in a woman/relationship? Sounds like you are ‘grasping at straws’

Note to Formosa administrators-seems like it’s time to have a dating forum…[quote][/quote]

Taiwan is jam-packed with psycho xiaojie’s waiting to make your life misery… Welcome. (Whenever you come).

[quote=“CoffeAnnan”]I have two cousins living in Taiwan. They both have Taiwanese husbands. Compared to Germany they have a very simple, but happy life.

I don’t want much from life…, just not to be alone forever.

in Taiwan I meet so many American teachers who have a Taiwanese girl-friend or wife. They say it is not hard to find one. So I hope some day I can escape the lloneliness in Europe.[/quote]
Well, it sounds like your basic problem is that you need to escape Europe first.

Asking about finding a Taiwanese wife is one thing, but asking when you are in Bremen, Germany, is quite another. There, you would have to find a woman who is willing to move halfway around the world and learn a new language and culture, and do it all remotely. Here, you just have to be sweet and studly.

There aren’t that many Taiwanese women who advertise on “foreign bride” boards. The economy and political situation here isn’t really all that bad, as opposed to Thailand or Russia or China or Vietnam, where it is, and where women are desperate enough to take the risk and make the effort.

So, for advice on finding a Taiwanese wife, I offer “step one: move to Taiwan!”

Step two - Grow a brain!

Step 3. Don’t beat your brain while its growing :smiley:

Step 4 - Once grown, teach brain not to think too much.

[quote=“MaPoSquid”]Here, you just have to be sweet and studly.
[/quote]

I had to smile at this.

How’s that working so far Squidly? Isn’t yor dispensing advice in here kinda like this guy;

consulting for these guys:

I have to agree with Namastestore here. Man, you sound desperate. That will not help. No, seriously, desperate. Plus I think I have an idea why no-one replied to your internet ad in Chinese, but it’d probably be considered Flame-worthy if I said it.

Wow! I don’t know how to say this … girls really don’t like guys who are desperate. If you are desperate enough to take ANY girl just so you won’t be alone, wow! I think any girl would scared off by that level of neediness. In fact I want to save all girls from you.

I think you need to realise that it’s better to be alone than with someone who only wants you for your money or status or is going to treat you like crap. There is nothing wrong with being alone. Lets face it as a girl it’s so much nicer to be with someone who wants to be with you not anything with a pulse and skirt.

[quote=“Toe Save”]Step 4 - Once grown, teach brain not to think too much.

[quote=“MaPoSquid”]Here, you just have to be sweet and studly.
[/quote]

I had to smile at this.

How’s that working so far Squidly? Isn’t yor dispensing advice in here kinda like this guy;

consulting for these guys:

[/quote]
Excuse me, but I am not studly. Nor am I sweet, you vermin-infested Toad Saver, so bugger off. :raspberry:

In contrast, merely look at someone like the dashing Dangermouse or the studlysweet Tomas. Or even freakishly blue-eyed Maoman.

[quote=“surfbunny”]Wow! I don’t know how to say this … girls really don’t like guys who are desperate. If you are desperate enough to take ANY girl just so you won’t be alone, wow! I think any girl would scared off by that level of neediness. In fact I want to save all girls from you.

I think you need to realise that it’s better to be alone than with someone who only wants you for your money or status or is going to treat you like crap. There is nothing wrong with being alone. Lets face it as a girl it’s so much nicer to be with someone who wants to be with you not anything with a pulse and skirt.[/quote]

Ok to faciliate this, do the following.

1. Get to Taipei. :rainbow:
  2. Jerk off a few times early friday night.:smiling_imp:
  3. Go to Vibe and play laid-back. :sunglasses:
  4. When you are not desperately hunting them, they will come. Chat to them, but don’t express any kind of desperate need. :help:
  5. Remember to bring a pencil and few pieces of paper. Write down the phone numbers you get. :bravo:
  6. Call them 2-3 days later, if they still remember you, invite them out to a nice restaurant, get them a bit drunk and romanize them. Don’t come across as desperate. Even if you are - like most single men.:wink:
  7. On the 3-4rd date a chance to relieve the high sperm pressure will surely show itself.:smiley:
  8. Dump the lass and repeat on a weekly basis. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Romanize” them. It may’ve been unintentional, but I like that, I’m so stealing that one :smiley:

MaPoPope wrote

[color=red]
?
[/color]

Dashing isn’t one of my strongest virtues, unless I’m late for something.

[quote=“Dangermouse”]MaPoPope wrote

[color=red]
?
[/color]

Dashing isn’t one of my strongest virtues, unless I’m late for something.[/quote]
Scootering?

But no matter. I think Mr. Annan is taking the piss on us, or whatever that British expression is. His “job wanted” ad is surely even more desperate and unlikely than his romance questions.

Dude: there are jobs here and there are women here. If you’re serious about any of this, then show up and start looking. It works.

Do you mean pinch their bums, as those lecherous Italians are so wont to do to any appetizing female?

Do you mean pinch their bums, as those lecherous Italians are so wont to do to any appetizing female?[/quote]

Just come across as charming… having good intentions, and not having your mind hell-bent on sex. You will get to that later - I hope for your sake.

Another solution is to go to a blind date, trying to get the girl drunk, and then throw yourself all over her, even when she tries to tell you off. You then pester her over her cell phone, yahoo messenger etc. until she gives in. Caution, you need a lot of natural charm to pull that one off.

Just go out, socialize, and be yourself. That’s the best most of us can do. :smiley: