How to find Ms. Right?

I get the feeling that if Coffe here went out and was himself, that might do more harm than good :laughing:

I feel for the poor fellow, I really do!

But once he gets embedded between the thighs of a willing xiaojie, his delirious joy will know no bounds, accentuated by his present state of gloomy longing – and then many among us will have reason to envy rather than mock him.

[quote]
I got replies from China and Hong Kong. Taiwanese girls from the US and Japan replied,too.[/quote]

And what was wrong those ladies? :s

[quote]
But no one from Taiwan itself.

I am not that desperate…just with my in Western countries.

I still have 18 MSN contacts from girls I meet in Taiwan, but our discussions are always very superficially.[/quote]
You state they are superfical, and then are complaining that you haven’t found anyone from Taiwan.?1!!? Come on Coffee, WHAT do you want in a relationship. Define it. And maybe since they are superfical, then that’s telling you something…

Why do you think you will be alone forever. Coffee, i would strongly suggest that you figure out what emotion you are trying to aviod before stepping into a relationship. And why does it have to be a TAIWANESE? Maybe you family here that’s married to taiwanese have simple and happy lives, because they make it that way. Or that’s what you think they have…Being that you aren’t there 24/7 in their relationships you don’t know what really is going on.I think you are going to be hitting your head on the wall for a looooooooong time before you realize what it takes to find love, real love.

And by the way, I haven’t had a relationship in 8 years. I don’t think I will die alone. Some of that has been by choice and some of it by life itself. Yet, with a positive mental attitude things can change. Until you die, you never know what the day will bring… :laughing:

I always do…

Coffe, you need to lighten up. Seriously. You’re way too down on yourself and life, and that’s not exactly going to help you with the ladies. Life’s a ride - just get on, strap yourself in, and enjoy it. If you keep stressing out and worrying and not getting on the ride at all, you’ll never get to see where it’d take you. And if you get on and keep stressing out about where you’re headed (and where you’re not headed), you’ll never enjoy it.

Is being in some sort of committed relationship really that vital to enjoying life? Why not just chill out, go and have some fun, and you never know…

BTW, why are you so hell-bent specifically on getting a Taiwanese girlfriend? By restricting your options so deliberately, you might miss out on someone equally good for you just because they’re not Taiwanese.

here is advice from your humble internet chatroom friend… the gawd lah illah

people spend too much time romanticizing about ms. right, like sit back and ask yourself what do you really want? some girl to fill a void in your heart? to make you less miserable.

GUDIELINE NUMERO UNO: Be happy with yourself first, then you are ready to commit to someone.

In the meantime build your self esteem by treating girls like peices of meat. I’m not even trolling, its disgusting. You can quote say “I will tell you any lie you want to hear to sleep with you”, youd think thatd be an instant turnoff 100% of the time, but it isnt. Its just girls man.

Almost anyone that is truly happy with them selves will tell you, they didn’t go out their way to meet her, it just happened. People who are posting ads are basically, a) lonely and desperate, as are the ones responding, lonely and desperate people are not happy people and will ultimately make your life miserable, because like you, they are looking to fill a void in their life, honestly wait to you are happy woth yourself, until then miss right is miss tonight.

[quote=“Illah”]here is advice from your humble internet chatroom friend… the gawd lah illah

people spend too much time romanticizing about ms. right, like sit back and ask yourself what do you really want? some girl to fill a void in your heart? to make you less miserable.

GUDIELINE NUMERO UNO: Be happy with yourself first, then you are ready to commit to someone.

In the meantime build your self esteem by treating girls like peices of meat. I’m not even trolling, its disgusting. You can quote say “I will tell you any lie you want to hear to sleep with you”, youd think thatd be an instant turnoff 100% of the time, but it isnt. Its just girls man.

Almost anyone that is truly happy with them selves will tell you, they didn’t go out their way to meet her, it just happened. People who are posting ads are basically, a) lonely and desperate, as are the ones responding, lonely and desperate people are not happy people and will ultimately make your life miserable, because like you, they are looking to fill a void in their life, honestly wait to you are happy woth yourself, until then miss right is miss tonight.[/quote]

Reminds me of an old adage a real sleazy friend of mine lives by:

“Pussy ain’t nothing but meat on the bone. Fuck it, suck it, or leave it alone.”

Well, unless there is a legal way of escaping it I recommend you finish it off sooner than later.
Get it done while you are still young and before you start earning money.

Assuming you hold a German passport leaving is EASY. To avoid any taxes (given you are out more than 182 days in one calender year and don’t own property in Germany) and even avoid the yearly tax declaration just de-register your household, i.e. give up your place of permanent residency in Germany.
That’s all you need to do and the tax agency will treat you as non-existing from that point onwards. Screw the job center btw, they are useless (based on my experience) and should have no say about your tax issues.

You can stay abroad as long as you like and re-join “the system” anytime you like, but note that you will not contribute to the German social welfare system while abroad and thus those years do not count for your pension since you aren’t paying any money to the German government then. *)
Note that you also loose your health insurance and unemployment benefits in Germany while away.
For the health insurance you can pay a kind of standby fee (‘Anwartschaft’) though, thus you are entitled to full benefits upon return instead of having to wait 3 months.
In case you haven’t paid it but you need immediate medical care you can also pay that fee as a lump sum for the time spent abroad. The fee depends on the health insurance company (Krankenkasse).

*) You can voluntarily pay but if you ever get a pension is another question, I personally wouldn’t count on that …

How to find Ms. Right ?

She finds you.

[quote=“miltownkid”]How to find Ms. Right ?

She finds you.[/quote]

Almost every serious relationship I’ve had in my life thus far has been exactly this. You just never know where you’re going to find that special one… :smiley:

Coffe…don’t get down. If you are still young (as it sounds), then you have lots of time ahead of you to find someone. And what is it they say about love once you hit your 30’s? That’s when a lot of women are past the screwing around phase and looking for a solid dude to latch on to and have something special with if they don’t already have one.

In the immortal words of Eugene Levy in “American Pie 2”:
Keep plugging away and good things will happen.
:rainbow:

I have to agree with MK and Jinete there - every real relationship I’ve had has just sort of popped up, rather than been sought out. The best things you can do to end up in a relationship are to stop looking for one, and to just get out there and meet people - not “potential girlfriends,” just people. To quote a TV ad from back home, “It won’t happen overnight, but it will happen.”

[quote=“MaPoSquid”]

Asking about finding a Taiwanese wife is one thing, but asking when you are in Bremen, Germany, is quite another. There, you would have to find a woman who is willing to move halfway around the world and learn a new language and culture, and do it all remotely. [/quote]

… right, friendfinder.de got me a taiwanese bride, she moved to Germany for me, was beating me unconscious and then I woke up in Taipei, never to get out again. Be carefull!

… better ride on that tank in Bremen :wink:

&&

__

…

I think, reading those last 7.4325 million posts of yours right there, I now understand exactly why a) you’re desperate for a Taiwanese woman and b) you’re desperate.

And since I now understand, and don’t wish to insult you, I am bowing out of this thread. Good luck. You’ll need it.

What are you talking about… He’s just depressed. All he needs is to stop moaning, change his view of the world 180 degrees, change his personality, and get a decent job, and MAYBE, he will be able to find something to call a gf. If not, he should buy a dog.

Women are wonderful!