How to get a copy of relevant materials including long term residence application of my parents

Hello formosa,
I am oversea born chinese and my mother got taiwanese citizenship 25years ago after going to taiwan and staying for one year.I had asked to local TECO about taiwanese passport. They said that i am eligible for application. My problem is that my mother did not know anything including filling application form when she applied for her TARC and citizenship. I think she asked an immigration agency on behalf of her to apply for this. She did not have marriage certificate and at that time they only made wedding ceremony. They did not sign any marriage contract. Now, for application of my NWOHR passport, she needs to do affidavit for her marriage but she does not remember her marriage date. She did not remember what she filled about the date of her marriage 25years ago while she applied for her citizenship. I heard that i can request a copy of these documents related to my mother’s TARC application to taipei national immigration agency. But both my mother and me are outside taiwan, there is also no relative to do that for me. I want to write e mail to NIA but i can only find phone number and there is no e mail address of national immigration agency. So please feel free advise me how to do this request or do you know any agent or lawyer who does such kind of service. Is there anyone who have made a copy request to NIA? I would be gladful if you share your experience to me.
Thank you.

best advise is to call the immigration agency and ask them. if the person that answers the phone can’t help, they can transfer you to some one who can or give you their email.
if your mom has TW citizenship, why do you need copies of her application? or is she NWOHR too?

1 Like

She is citizen but she was NWOHR 25yrs ago and she applied for citizen 25yrs ago. At that time, she did not do herself. Someone made the application on behalf of her including filling the application form. Now i need those information to apply my NWOHR passport. But she cant tell me and she said she dont remember.
The main point is she did not remember her marriage date. So i want to make sure these facts by looking those copies.
I am not in taiwan. I made oversea calls to Immigration office but it does not work. I dont know what is wrong. But the phone line did not connect. Thank you for your reply.