How to get a sugar baby?

Why are you wasting time in this thread then?

Can confirm that Bumble seems to be more for serious relationships and the response rate from women is horrible.

1 Like

Can also confirm this!

3 Likes

One of my local Taiwan sugar baby slots just opened up.

Way too many sugar babies I don’t know how yeah way too many.

Do sugar babies get annual raises based on inflation? My CPA raised annual rate by 20% citing inflation

Depends on how good she looks, and whether or not she can maintain that look as time goes on…

2 Likes

What do sugar daddies, sugar mamas, and sugar babies having in common?

Availability.

@krane you might be interested in this. Maybe @jimbob132 too.

My instagram just showed me a targeted ad:

It’s kind of creepy that Meta knows I want to be a sugar baby.

(Just from reading the description of a sugar daddy vs. a sugar baby on this website, it seems the sugar babies are the ones getting a deal. Not sure why anybody would want to be a sugar daddy :thinking:)

1 Like

My experience with sugar babies is just from watching Korean dramas. Office romance is quite a popular topic: https://www.reddit.com/r/kdramarecommends/comments/14d2m89/office_romance_kdramas/

Some of them have the girl as the lead / person in charge and some the other way around. There’s a few free episodes on YouTube. I watch it like background music while working sometimes.

They are praying for it.

1 Like

Surely anyone who can figure out how to post here can also figure out how to search online for this. Also, if you fit a certain demographic, I’m pretty sure they will find you. They seem to find me occasionally, and I’m not even in the market for one.

1 Like