How to get my paws on these books?

Sounds silly, but ordering four books off Amazon and getting them sent here (Xiamen, PRC) will work out quite expensive.

1. Fault lines on the face of China - 50 reasons why China may never be great (Karl Lacroix, David Marriot);
  2. Why China will never rule the world (Troy Parfitt);
  3. The China Road (Rob Gifford);
  4. The Man Who Loved China (Simon Winchester).

I’d settle for ebooks as I’m going to buy an ebook reader in the next while, but I’d prefer the hard copies. And a one off purchase of all four.

Suggestions please?

Try amazon.com

1. Fault lines on the face of China - 50 reasons why China may never be great (Karl Lacroix, David Marriot);
    amazon.com/FAULT-LINES-FACE- … 1453726489

2. Why China will never rule the world (Troy Parfitt);
    amazon.com/China-Will-Never- … 0986803502

3. The China Road (Rob Gifford);
    amazon.com/China-Road-Journe … 1400064678

4. The Man Who Loved China (Simon Winchester).
    amazon.com/Man-Who-Loved-Chi … 0060884592

Hi, Baas,

I’m the co-author of ‘Fault Lines on the Face of China.’ I think you’ll have trouble getting those books into China - I’ve tried to send copies of our book into the PRC and they get returned to sender. You’d be better off with the Kindle version. It’s cheaper too!

David Marriott.

I used to have a copy of “The Man Who Loved China” (Simon Winchester).

Good read!

I’m the co-author of ‘Fault Lines on the Face of China.’ I think you’ll have trouble getting those books into China - I’ve tried to send copies of our book into the PRC and they get returned to sender. You’d be better off with the Kindle version. It’s cheaper too!

I’ve ordered your book (and Troy’s) off Amazon, let’s see if they arrive…

But I am buying a Kindle very soon.

I have a hardback copy of the Man Who Loved China, I’d be willing to part with it for 200nt

Hi Baas,

I’m glad to hear that. I’d be grateful if you could take a moment to report here if the book arrives ok. And of course I’d be very glad for any feedback you could give on it. Thanks!

David Marriott.