How to get Testosterone levels checked, and what treatment is available?

Hi,
Just wondering how easy it is to get testosterone levels checked and what treatments are available.

I have heard that it’s possible to get test over the counter. Can anyone vouch for it?

Thanks in advance.

As far as I know, this test is easily available in all kinds of hospitals. I currently work in a government-run hospital and this test is occasionally arranged for men’s hypogonadism in doubt, which is sometimes the culprit of men’s osteoporosis that we encountered. As for the accessibility simply over the counter, I really don’t know if there’s something like pregnancy test kit for testosterone, but basically this test must be done in a LAB, so maybe you still have to go to hospital for the test. As for the treatments, this is beyond my specialty. But I do hear of testosterone replacement therapy. You might have to see the doc for this in the end.

Yes u can buy OTC.
PM me for details.

If u expect a PM then
allow PMs on your profile
or no answer

I had a blood test recently and my testosterone levels are very low. I’m looking for a good clinic or hospital in the taipei area that can do ALL of the tests needed and help to get me back on track. Thanks.

If someone can PM me the details about OTC gear, I’d be very grateful.

the best/healthiest way to boost your testosterone is jogging

I recommend that you try it for a week before taking medication

(also, be sure you use facemasks diligently if you are in Taipei: motorcycle and car fumes are very bad for libido - besides causing other serious health problems).

Lose fat - fat is Estrogen forming.\

[quote=“kfmfe04”]the best/healthiest way to boost your testosterone is jogging

I recommend that you try it for a week before taking medication

(also, be sure you use facemasks diligently if you are in Taipei: motorcycle and car fumes are very bad for libido - besides causing other serious health problems).[/quote]

The best natural way to boost testosterone is doing heavy squats/deadlifts.
Most facemasks offer little if any protection from pollutants. Only high-end specialty masks could offer some degree of protection. If one has hypogonadism, medication is probably required.

Are you guys saying that TRT medicine would be easy to obtain in Taiwan, even for a foreigner?
I have testosterone levels of a 80 years old man but not low enough to warrant TRT here in europe.

[quote=“trak”]Are you guys saying that TRT medicine would be easy to obtain in Taiwan, even for a foreigner?
I have testosterone levels of a 80 years old man but not low enough to warrant TRT here in europe.[/quote]

some pharmacies will have it and just sell it to you
just have to search a lot

i know “yes” chain pharmacies can order it for you, if you make friends/can talk the pharmacist into it

So, I’m not quibbling about the second part of your claim, but can you point me to reasonable evidence to support the first part (that vehicle pollution is very bad for your libido). I can’t see a direct link myself (speaking as a physiologist and pharmacologist), so I’m a bit sceptical about that, but willing to be enlightened.

if any one is in need of help with testosterone , then i can help . wait until i get to taiwan around sept 2014 . and il charge a small fee ,

but you relly need to tidy up your diet , first off , get rid of all the drinks/foods high in methanol . like diet sodas , tinned fruits and vegs = pectin = methanol . which hammers the atp in your mitochondria .

i cannot tell you ever thing as il need to earn some money . il charge , $500 ntd and go all over your diet . and get you to last in the bed room.

its easy

take care

mike

[quote=“KEYESGOOD”]if any one is in need of help with testosterone , then i can help . wait until I get to Taiwan around sept 2014 . and il charge a small fee ,

but you relly need to tidy up your diet , first off , get rid of all the drinks/foods high in methanol . like diet sodas , tinned fruits and vegs = pectin = methanol . which hammers the atp in your mitochondria .

i cannot tell you ever thing as il need to earn some money . il charge , $500 ntd and go all over your diet . and get you to last in the bed room.

its easy

take care

mike[/quote]

I wish I could charge $500NT a pop for my homespun wisdom.

Methanol is extremely toxic and any food manufacturer would be hauled over the coals for allowing even traces of it to appear in their products. The only thing likely to have methanol in it is moonshine.

check out , aspartame , 951 turns to methanol within an hour , its in diet sodas ,

The amount of methanol in aspartame is less than that found in fruit juices and citrus fruits, and there are other dietary sources for methanol such as fermented beverages. Therefore, the amount of methanol produced from aspartame is likely to be less than that from natural sources. With regard to formaldehyde, it is rapidly converted in the body, and the amounts of formaldehyde from the metabolism of aspartame are trivial when compared to the amounts produced routinely by the human body and from other foods and drugs. At the highest expected human doses of consumption of aspartame, there are no increased blood levels of methanol or formic acid,[7] and ingesting aspartame at the 90th percentile of intake would produce 25 times less methanol than what would be considered toxic.

:idunno:

But I’ll agree with you that people shouldn’t be drinking sodas (diet or otherwise) if they’re concerned about their health.

So, I’m not quibbling about the second part of your claim, but can you point me to reasonable evidence to support the first part (that vehicle pollution is very bad for your libido). I can’t see a direct link myself (speaking as a physiologist and pharmacologist), so I’m a bit sceptical about that, but willing to be enlightened.[/quote]

Two months and still waiting.

Anyone got any updates on whether it’s possible to get testosterone pills (or cream) OTC?

EDIT: Apparently it’s easy to get Methyltestosterone 10mg OTC. Most pharmacies sells it without asking for prescription. However, this is not the testosterone booster I’m looking for.

Methyl Testosterone is the only oral I’ve seen here and I’ve never seen any gels. If you see an endo and test low enough for therapy, they may have the gels. Not sure why you’d want orals or gels though.

If you are going self-prescribed, just get 200mg Testosterone Cypionate amps and backfill insulin or 29g syringes for weekly injections. Painless, scar-free TRT that will likely put your levels just into supraphysical territory. 100mg Masteron/100mg Test weekly is another great choice. If you have joint pain, consider adding 100-150mg Deca-Durabolin per week.

I have had blood work done showing low test levels back home. I just moved to Taiwan and I was told that AAS was available OTC here in Taiwan. Is there any truth to this statement?

P.S. Test,

Check your PM :bow: