How to Get the ROC in the UN?

[quote=“sandman”][quote]Madame Chiang Kai Shek has the ability and the motivation to facilitate such a move.
[/quote]
Chiang is 103 years old or something like that, and more or less a vegetable.[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Boomer must be stuck in a 1950s timewarp.

Hundred upon hundreds of billions of dollars gone? Where do you get your figures Boomer? Do you just roll a set of dice? Or do you use a ouija board?

Boomer, I think you are being a troll. Admit it. China already has nukes dum dum. That’s what we’re talking, quite hypothetically, about here – the deterrence effect.

Again Boomer, Taiwan “probably” has a nuclear weapon or two? Please provide some evidence. Otherwise, stop doing a handstand and talk out of your mouth and not your ass.

My troll meter is shaking like a bowl of jello on a vibrating bed.

[quote=“Cold Front”]Here’s the article: Taiwan: Nuclear Nightmare Averted

It appears the U.S. stopped the program at least twice.[/quote]
A pity, that.

Figures that the BAS would want Taiwan to be at the mercy of the Communists. Kosta Tsipis was reliably pro-Soviet Union from day 1.

I don

:unamused:

[quote=“sandman”][quote]Madame Chiang Kai Shek has the ability and the motivation to facilitate such a move.
[/quote]
Chiang is 103 years old or something like that, and more or less a vegetable.[/quote]

:laughing: That’s right… I think she’s close to 105 years old… She probably has difficulty facilitating a bowel movement!

[quote=“Boomer”]I don

[quote=“Cold Front”][quote=“Boomer”]I don

Hakka –

Have I told you recently that you’re quite a guy? :wink:

Does anyone have Madame Chiang Kai Chek’s mailing address.

Boomer, she only sends me post cards, no return address, so I can’t help you. But I’ll ask my cleaning lady. I think they keep up a pretty regular correspondence.

Getting the address is not really a problem. 75$us will buy you almost any information on anybody living in the US, tax return, social security numbers, INS registration, address and even unlisted telephone numbers.
I have always considered that to be a violation of people

[quote=“Boomer”]Getting the address is not really a problem. 75$us will buy you almost any information on anybody living in the US, tax return, social security numbers, INS registration, address and even unlisted telephone numbers.
I have always considered that to be a violation of people

How to get Taiwan into the U.N.? Oh, this is like one of those “how do you get five elephants into a car?” or “how do you get a giraffe into a refrigerator?” jokes.

OK, following the usual logic of the refrigerator genre of jokes: “The answer is simple. First take out the China, then put Taiwan into the space remaining.”

The U.N. doesn’t have glove compartments, so I can’t really use the usual pattern for the car jokes.

Renounce membership in all international organizations, and declare 100% neutrality. Start breaking all international conventions - we do it our way.

1. Train commandos for terrorist actions all over the world.
  2. Ship dangerous waste (biochemical and nuclear) on old, rusty wrecks, and sink them in international waters.
  3. Start testing of nuclear bombs in international waters, and build up an arsenal of missiles, poining everywhere.
  4. Give PRC the offer to buy all the US military equipment ROC have accuired - at least a few samples of each, so they can study the technology.
    etc. etc.

When the “world community” complaints, and claim this is not according to “international conventions” ROC can just reply with “we are not member, so we are not bound by these conventions”.

-That would maybe speed up the process to get ROC into the organizations they want, and China would not be too eager to claim that the crazy ROC is part of their territory.
Remember, nice guys finish last.

[quote=“US$0.02”]A nuclear arsenal

Then Taiwan, North Korea, Iran, and Israel could join forces as the “Axis of Small Countries with Nukes and Peculiar International Relations.” To really intimidate their foes, they could add the world “Evil” at the start of that name, but it’s not really necessary.

Taiwan of course is not “evil,” but it does have lots of little goofy minions – look at the list of countries with which it has official relations. Some of these Pacific-island specks were so desperate for attention that they signed up as members of Bush’s “Coalition of the Willing.”

[quote]When the United States offered Lend-Lease aid to China, T. V. Soong insisted that the “dignity of the Chinese people” required that full legal control of aid supplies must rest in Chinese hands.

The China Program was the largest “single country” program attempted by UNRRA anywhere in the world, and through it China received goods and services valued in excess of half a billion dollars, including $470,000,000 contributed by the United States. In effect we were trying desperately to salvage something of the ally who had been propped up in the Security Council of the United Nations as a “Great Power” but was in fact rapidly falling apart. Not much aid–as aid–went beyond the warehouses at Shanghai.

The United States, dominating UNRRA operations, adopted a thoroughly unrealistic approach to the China program. In Europe the international organization, cooperating with the host countries, retained control of all material supplies for relief and rehabilitation until they reached the point of “end use.” Not so in China. Chinese spokesmen, led by Madame Chiang and her brother T. V. Soong, maintained that only Chinese knew how to operate in China, and again that the “dignity of the Chinese people” would not permit foreign interference. The United Nations organization would be permitted to operate in China only in an advisory capacity. They spoke with convincing sincerity as leaders who understood and could interpret the American way of life; they had dedicated their lives to bringing reform and democracy to their ancient country. We could deny them nothing. [/quote]
romanization.com/books/formo … hap08.html

I just sent her a letter stating what I have suggested above, via registered mail last week.
It was probably a bad idea to begin with.
story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s … 6&ncid=716