How to get to Guanxi? (Northern Hsinchu County)

Anyone know if there’s a bus from Taipei to Guanxi in northern Hsinchu County? Any other transport options? Oxcart?

it’s who you know as much as what you do for them that counts. still what you do is important, like sending presents such as random fruit baskets and cookies, attending the family weddings and funerals, sending them business and distributing their business cards, visiting them when they’re sick, defending them in arguments (even if secretly you think they’re wrong): all things that they benefit from.

but it’s also about your position in society… and networking. and the car you drive.

and you say there’s more of it in XinZhu?
weird

I’m very skilled at networking, I know TCP/IP and shit. I should be a natural!

It’s not big and it’s not clever!
As a punishment for your undue jocularity on this serious topic, I think you two should carry me to Guanxi by palanquin.

OK, I can’t help answering this:

There are busses from Xinzhu, and one from Zhongli over Longtan.

If you read Chinese, you can go to the xinzhu bus web site and get yourself sorted from there. From Longtan and Xinzhu, they would appear to leave twice per hour. I think that the fastest option from Taipei is over Longtan or Window on China.

hcbus.com.tw/關西時刻表.htm

They have a bus direct over Window on China and Leofoo, however they have removed the schedule. Chinese language answers should be on their service phone at 03-5225151 - 8

I hope this helps.

[quote=“Mr He”]OK, I can’t help answering this:

There are busses from Xinzhu, and one from Zhongli over Longtan.

If you read Chinese, you can go to the xinzhu bus web site and get yourself sorted from there. From Longtan and Xinzhu, they would appear to leave twice per hour. I think that the fastest option from Taipei is over Longtan or Window on China.

hcbus.com.tw/關西時刻表.htm

They have a bus direct over Window on China and Leofoo, however they have removed the schedule. Chinese language answers should be on their service phone at 03-5225151 - 8

I hope this helps.[/quote]That is very useful, thanks!

As a token of my appreciation, one random fruit basket for you. :wink:

The Guo Gwang Hao bus that leaves from the smaller of the two bus terminals at Taipei main station for Chutung (also in Hsinchu County) stops at Guansi. This would be much quicker than first going to Longtan (the bus also stops there) or Hsinchu.

Smile!

[quote=“teggs”]The Guo Gwang Hao bus that leaves from the smaller of the two bus terminals at Taipei main station for Zhudong (also in Hsinchu (Xinzhu) County) stops at Guansi. This would be much quicker than first going to Longtan (the bus also stops there) or Hsinchu (Xinzhu).[/quote]Oh, that’s good. Even better.