How to learn Chinese / Taiwanese obscenities?

What’s the word for bitch in Chinese?

母狗

Oh, a female dog. I should have figured that out. There isn’t any other term for a bitch?

So, is 母狗 兒子 a common insult in Chinese, too?

don’t say “mu go”. that just means tramp.

the proper saying is:

jien nu = means exactly bitch, in the bitchy way!usually shortend to just “jien!”

biao dz= means slut

other useful curse words for your persual:

jee bai = literal meaning is pussy but the usage is “dick”. example: he’s such a dick!/nah guh ren hen jee bai!

kao yao= shut the fuck up, whiner! kao means cry in taiwanese and the whole sentence means “whiner”./ shut up whiner. used among pals.

kao bei= see “kao yao”

bi dzway ma duh= shut the fuck up!

kao!= pussy whiner. this one will start a fight

ho dah mai dzao= hold on if you’ve got guts/ means don’t run MF if you’ve got a pair. this will start a fight, too.

gan ni ma duh= fuck your mother!

gan ta ma duh= fuck, God damn it!

goh pee= literally “dog fart” but the meaning is “bullshit!”

goh pee ta ma duh= bull fucking shit!

hao diao= 1. stuck up 2. fucking aye!!! example: that band was fucking aye/ nah guh yeuh twan hao diao!!!

hao drai= stuck up

song= nerdy
SPP= song biang biang/nerdy and hick at the same time

more to come.

[quote=“rantheman”]don’t say “mu go”. that just means tramp.

the proper saying is:

jien nu = means exactly bitch, in the bitchy way!usually shortend to just “jien!”

biao dz= means slut

jee bai = literal meaning is pussy but the usage is “dick”. example: he’s such a dick!/nah guh ren hen jee bai!

kao yao= shut the fuck up, whiner! kao means cry in Taiwanese and the whole sentence means “whiner”./ shut up whiner. used among pals.

kao bei= see “kao yao”

ho dah mai dzao= hold on if you’ve got guts/ means don’t run MF if you’ve got a pair. this will start a fight, too.

goh pee ta ma duh= bull f***ing shit!

hao diao= 1. stuck up 2. fing aye!!! example: that band was fing aye/ nah guh yeuh twan hao diao!!!

hao drai= stuck up

song= nerdy

more to come.[/quote]

I’m nominating this for the Classic Posts thread.

just trying to do my part in educating my fellow forumosans!(’:soapbox:’)(’:America:’)(’:canada:’)(’:Europe:’)(’:uk:’)

[quote=“mod lang”][quote=“rantheman”]don’t say “mu go”. that just means tramp.

the proper saying is:

biao dz= means slut

kao yao= shut the fuck up, whiner! kao means cry in Taiwanese and the whole sentence means “whiner”./ shut up whiner. used among pals.

kao bei= see “kao yao”

goh pee ta ma duh= bull f***ing shit!

hao diao= 1. stuck up 2. fing aye!!! example: that band was fing aye/ nah guh yeuh twan hao diao!!!

hao drai= stuck up

song= nerdy

more to come.[/quote]

I’m nominating this for the Classic Posts thread.[/quote]

I am not as this was the best Chinese lesson ever received, and euh…my first one also making life more exciting here :notworthy:

Ran, can you give us the gan4 ta1 ma1 duh tones so we can get all this correct.

g

Careful there…them’s fightin’ words. Use with discretion.

Many will go
GAN!
Li
niang
or the like while slurring just to avoid trouble

[quote=“mod lang”]Oh, a female dog. I should have figured that out. There isn’t any other term for a bitch?

[/quote]

You didn’t specify that you wanted the slang. :wink:

So, just how offensive on the scale is “tai ke”? (That’s the rough equivalent of “trailer park trash” in Taiwanese, I think)

wouldn’t be offensive to me because i’m not. how bout you?

So if I spot some binlang chewing, flip-flop wearing dude smoking a cigarette in his pajamas, and I call him, “Tai-ke!”, what do you think his reaction would be?

I thought ‘tai ke’ was cool nowadays?

i was gonna put the tones in but i figured you guys would be asking people in the bar how to say this anyway!

[quote=“rantheman”]don’t say “mu go”. that just means tramp.

the proper saying is:

[/quote]

Does this one also mean “whore” or “prostitute” (jinu)?

No, that’s 妓女, ji nu.

I learned that bit of slang from an episode of Sex & the City, which in English was titled, “Are We Sluts?” but in the Chinese subtitles translated as, “Are We Prostitutes?” :laughing:

jien is spelled with three women charcters put together. it usually means a philanderer guy, but as it’s used today, it means she’s a bitch, like we use bitch for some woman who just treats everybody badly.

i have more for you, (not all dirty^^):

ji chuh= literally "motorcycle; meaning : an indecisive pain in the ass or someone who makes you jump thru hoops when they could just say yes and get it over with.ex: “nah guh run hun ji chuh!”

wah kao!= WTF?!(wow!)
wah sai/say= WT Heck(wow!)

bouh yao geen= tw. don’t worry(use this on girls. makes them feel safe).

pai say= tw. excuse me, pardon, sorry

ataka pai ki= messed in the head/ literal meaning is “head is out of order” like a drink machine is out of order (mandarin. gu zhang).

li ki shiao= tw. literally, “you’re crazy”.

shioh doh= from the japanese-ization of the english word “short”,ie. short circuit. means crazy

guh toh= literally, 'a head", meaning is “my ass”. ex.
you: " i was at john’s house"
your girlfiriend: “john guh toh!!” (john, my ass!!)

wouh mun chi dzao liu gwan hao ba?= let’s go find a hotel

mai an ne= don’t be like that!(when she’s angry say this, or putting “bouh yao geen” and “mai an ne” together will remove any doubts that there are indeed no cameras in the hotel you asked her to go to).

How about “san ba” (3 8). It’s what you call a ditzy girl. Have you heard this one? If so, why 3 8 (three, eight)?

because they’re all mixed up. means silly/can mean dippy, too.