How to move to China as a Taiwanese citizen?

I heard about the compatriot’s passport… where can I find out more about living/working in China for a ROC citizen? I hear that the compatriot passport allows one to live and work in China just like any other citizen, or is it something else? Seen alot of Taiwanese flocking to China…

I feel the political BS in Taiwan is going to cost them economically and once our economic advantage is gone, that gives China reason to attack and the US reason not to back us up…

Just go on the internet and look for work in china for a Taiwanese company … once you’re hired they take care of everything …

You’ll be probably living at the dormitory inside the factory, work 6 days a week 12 hours or so, get a few times a year leave for about 1-2 weeks to come back to Taiwan … eat the nasty factory food for lunch … and much more … depending an how much candidates they get for the job they’ll pay anywhere from 30,000-70,000 NT$/month …

Some are hardship jobs, in area’s not too close to Taiwan or any nice city … Shanghai should be OK, Guandong too as it’s close to HK … Beijing is very dirty air wise …