How white is Forumosa? POLL

Wtf did you just make me read!

“My jaw still drops when I see Japanese women in painful high heels giving up their seats on the train for their boyfriends, who do not hesitate to take them.”

I’ll take 'Things that never happened for 500", Nancy!

What the actual fuck!

" Because he was new to the school, he wasn’t used to teaching in a crowded lounge setting, and as a result his voice was a bit too loud. One of the students asked him the usual “Why did you come to Japan?”

His response was suave and as smooth as velvet: “To meet you,” he cooed. The three girls giggled in thrilled excitement.

An Australian girl who was teaching at the next table heard the whole thing, and in the middle of her lesson with a bald ojisan, groaned loudly and excused herself from the room. Shaking her head in disgust, she muttered “Oh my lord” several times on the way out. "

I wonder who didn’t get any action that night!

2 Likes

I suggest a passport poll to go with that

That Nazi one looks like my passport photo.

Wow, there is so much wrong with this. “Brown” includes Asians and Latino? Those are very different people, and most hispanics are considered white. And Mongoloids (a term very outdated except in forensics) includes SE Asians, who I assume you’re mostly calling brown. Arabs are white? Maybe, I saw them listed as Caucasian on a “race map” I saw from the 1800’s along with most Indians. The concept of race as color is way outdated anyway.

I’m single btw, ladies

1 Like

You may be barking up the wrong tree.

6 Likes

Gain identifies as a boy, and if you’re not between 6-6’3 feet, don’t think about it. You’re either a midget or a freak to gain if you’re not in this range.

2 Likes

Well I’m probably closer to 5 foot 11 but I like to think it rounds up

Gain isn’t your type. Trust me.

Go Hapa !!

2 Likes

There u go Icon…go git em. ( directed at the guy who said he’s single to the ladies)

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying. I don’t think I’m @icon’s type. We both love animals, but we’d probably just argue about politics all the time. :grin:

1 Like

Well a lot of couples don’t even talk so that’s something.

I see we are conflating “race”, “color”, and “ethnicity.” (“Yellow means the color of typical to Mongoloid”? Can I have that as a bumper sticker?)

1 Like

And me too! But no Taiwanese blood.

Nothing wrong with being gay, but this is no flirting place.

1 Like

Do you hear this @tando ?

@bree don’t be jealous, @tando is forgotten. When are you back?

Either May or October. I haven’t decided yet.

Can’t promise I’ll wait for you.

1 Like