How white is Forumosa? POLL

I hope you find Jimny

1 Like

Thereā€™s still an ocean between us, but I guess that could potentially speed up things.

Iā€™m no longer the only black individual [who answered the poll]. Now the statistic is 1 in 27.

Whopping!

1 Like

You own a jimny?

Nawh mate.

Any kind of Jeep ? I donā€™t think mad masala is too picky.

2 Likes

xD

Pictures first.

You are so smoove with the ladies. Iā€™ll have to remember this line.

you spelt mutilated wrong

3 Likes

Did some Asian person create this poll? Only East Asians would lump brown Asians with Latinos.

All Asians think Filipinos are Mexicans.
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/5oyohq/ethnic-hierarchies

Ive been schooled

1 Like

Those I know, very often refer to themselves as Pinoy, which sounds cute.

1 Like

Weird. You just found out that not all words in the World come from English? O_o

What I find funny is how they pronounce f as p when speaking English.

Pinoy English is interesting, in a funny way. Not like Singlish, that oneā€™s painful.

English doesnā€™t even come from English.

1 Like

Iā€™m hungry.

yes, Iā€™m Asian.

This poll is to know how white Forumosa is. White and Black are less confusing for me, but I didnā€™t come up with good categorization and words for other people.

For Yellow, east Asian people, Chinese people such as Taiwanese, ABT, ABC, and Japanese, Korean, etc, are in my mind. I guessed them could be the 2nd largest group on this forum. But some of south east Asian look similar to east Asian, so I didnā€™t specify them as east Asian. All other people are grouped in Brown.

I didnā€™t know this.

1 Like

I heard before that Filipinos are ā€œthe Latinos of Asiaā€, but never heard anybody calling them Mexican. In some ways the analogy makes sense.

Consider that neither the owner of the site nor the pollā€™s creator qualify as ā€œwhiteā€ :ponder:

1 Like