How white is Forumosa? POLL

FIFY

Iā€™m not piebald, but fatherā€™s side is all ā€œwhiteā€ and motherā€™s side is all ā€œyellowā€ā€¦

Note: careful with that word in this PC times.

Usage of that word in the wrong context might lead to teeth realignment without anesthetic.

Yes, but not mine. :sunglasses:

Eh depending on how many, one hopes not.

Which word are we discussing? Piebald?

1 Like

Indeed. We have Black Latinos, we have Asian Latinos, we have white/blue eyed as Cameron Diaz and true indigenous. Most people are 3 ā€œracesā€ all in one at least, by definition.

I myself have light skin, my family has too many gingers and green eyed folk, then there is the Chinese halfā€¦ I am sure we have African ancestry somewhere as the Chinese and the folk from Africa lived in the same area and we have the ocassional relative with Afro hair. I mean brillo pad hair. Plus the Spanish kicked the Sephardite Jews to our corner of the world.

I honestly had no idea that piebald was offensive.

Who?

Sheā€™s talking about ā€œmamacita.ā€

I think we tried with an eggplant onceā€¦ or perhaps a carrotā€¦ but never a banana. Or was it a banana??? I canā€™t ask her, it would be too awkward after all this time and she is in another relationship now.

Bitter melon?

Oh dear god! Donā€™t get me started on that wasteland! :laughing: Itā€™s full of miserable SJW who spew around their hatred against white men and Asian women in relationships.

omg, stop digging up old postsā€¦

2 Likes

In the eyes of a virus we are all the same color.

In the eyes of dogs were are just different shades of gray.

In an online forum skin color is utterly unimportant.

Saints and assholes come in all possible colors.

What else? What is the color of the kindness in your heart?

This is a,funny one as he says slavs are included as white, can you get any whiter than slavic?