How you doin’?

Getting psychologically ready for another round of 15 days of prison… ehm… holy quarantine when I’m back in Taiwan :wall: :wall:

I’ll see your tickety boo and raise you a tiguidou.

1 Like

You’re probably asking cause youre probably down. Want to share? If we all share threesomes on lamborghinis at the beach, it wont likely cheer you up much :wink:

Hows everything going with you?

1 Like

I don’t ever really get ‘down.’ I tend to bottle things up, get drunk, and then moan at my nearest and dearest. It’s an unhealthy cycle and I’m learning to break that because problems never really get solved, they get shelved further back. I’m 47 and mid life thoughts are definitely real. Time is something I consider more these days. The fleeting nature of it, how little I understand it, how I choose to spend it. These kinds of thoughts come into the station more and more often and it’s very tempting to get on those trains.
I either need more Mary Jane or less. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ya man. Thats normal. Part of the allure of being anonymous online is you can release without worry of affecting your day to day reality. Assuming you remain anonynous. Even if not, fuck it. No shame in trying to self improve and become happier. If anything, more respect given. Let loose man. I bet most people here are mature enough to know when not to fuck around and joke and we can get serious and help out when and how we are able :slight_smile: open up if you like, there are open ears and countless experiences and lifestyles that may lend a hand.

3 Likes

That was me opening up. :joy:

I’m learning to stop people pleasing, as the consequences of being ‘nice,’ aren’t positive ones. Change is a constant in life, I’m starting to see that. 47 years is really young in relative terms. I need to let go of a lot of the rules I made up in my head in the book, “How life should be navigated, according to superking.” I think we all have one of these books in our heads, and they are all vastly different.

NB: I don’t smoke tobacco anymore these days. I used nicotine patches to quit. I like the fact my user name reminds me of that important change in my life.

5 Likes

Poor bastards.

In my writing class I wrote the line, “Time is the current of creation.” Blew this one old guy away. He loved it. He met Kurt Vonnegut at a wedding in Manhattan way back when. High praise.

If the Now does not put a shit eating grin on one’s face, it ain’t the right Now.

Jdshiteatinggrin

No, REALLY let up. Jesus. This is why the internet is obscene. I’m a stranger, ergo I care. Run, super guy! Run! :runaway:

If you’re gonna be a dick, don’t make me bust out the nickleback…I’ll do it!

You wouldn’t dare.

I have dared before, i can dare again…don’t push it!

They must have a good song or two, right?

They love it!

So have a lot of people.

@superking (but really just to piss off jdsmith…and somehow questioning if this is an inside jokewith him or jimipresley, or some ither J named fella…crap…now its all blurry)

@jdsmith :slight_smile:
I am happy you are so strong. It really

But some of us are stronger

It is especially important to support fellow expats especially when our families are so

Even we are all obscene internet morons, if you were in serious trouble, just know that, in the most non homosexual way possible,

Maybe you too can open up

Its important to know, your

If you dont know that, its just

Because the fact is, the thread that ties all of us here together is our fight against the great oppressor in china and the fact we are on the

In order to overcome such looming doom, we still must just

Or,

Clearly, I have been drinking

And I’m

So, until then my imaginary digital friend,

Ps. This is a good song. Have you heard it?

2 Likes

Oh I’ve never heard any of that band’s songs, and if did I didn’t recognize them. I just read they were like the most hated band of their generation. Oh, and superguy and I are not unknown to one another.

That’s a lot of work you did for that post. I’m not sure if I should applaud you, or ask you about your need to empathize with strangers online. :ponder:

Holy crap that’s a lot. Is there a best one?

Yes

I’m that fella. Me and Mr Smith are long term buddies. Thanks for having my (Nickel) back though. Ppreciate it. :wink:

1 Like

Kind of low-key impressed by your post…not because of the music, of course.

3 Likes