How's your Snapchat experience?

Are you guys having a good experience with Snapchat? I’m kind of irritated because every time I look at a video, it disappears after one look. I can’t go back and look at it a second time. Is there any way to do that?

I know that’s part of the game but has anyone figured out how to beat the game and watch the videos again?

Yes I know this isn’t really that technology place to ask question but I’m asking anyway

Snapchat turned to shit, I don’t use it anymore.

Has anyone noticed a lot of notifications on Snapchat recently saying new friends have joined?

Edit: I know for a fact these friend haven’t newly joined.

I’m recently receiving notifications about people I know five or 10 years ago and maybe I want to stay in contact and maybe I don’t. You know what I mean.

I am getting a lot of those last week or two and I think I know why.

Is it just me or are others having the same thing? Which would mean something different.

Are people leaving WhatsApp ?

I had similar for Signal but not Snapchat.

What’s your message ? :grin:

I used to use it in 2016 then I got bored. Never used it since.

Snapchat made some huge changes I think I don’t know but anyway location appears to everybody or to the people you select to see it.

So if you use Snapchat better take a look.

A little bit scary, not for friends and family but maybe you make click one wrong button or something and then other strangers can see where you are including at home.