HP Actress Learns Real Prob Ain’t Sorcery; It’s Islam

I’ll state the obvious–There is no place for Sharia Law in western democracies. Muslims who practice it need to find another place to live.

It has always been a mystery to me why these Muslims come and settle in western countries knowing their children will probably become westernized, especially their daughters. Their daughters get a taste of freedom from the overwhelming degradation of the treatment of women in their former countries.

As far as I’m concerned, father should be stripped of citizenship and sent back to Bangladesh on the first stinking boat available.

When the Harry Potter books and movies came out, some parents in the West worried about the sorcery and witchcraft in the books.

Sadly, all the voodoo or magic won’t make Islam and its inherent violence go away. Only that can be done by facing facts and taking action to stop Islamic immigration and crack down on its backward ways.

Let’s hope the police in the UK actually take concrete action on this and don’t listen to her pleas to release her family.

Also surprised this story hasn’t received more coverage. Then again, in the British press they’re not even releasing the details of the religion involved in this story. :laughing:

I read this today. It made me sad.

The fact that they thought they could murder an actress who is in the public eye and whose beauty would get her a lot of sympathy - who do they think they are?

Ha. :laughing: With this in the IP forum, Chewy, I thought this was a thread about Carly Fiorina.

Unfortunately this is not an uncommon situation among this group.

Apparently it’s no longer being called an honor killing.

This article is interesting. uncoverage.net/2010/07/media … r-killing/

Talking about a Daily Mail article:

[quote]The Daily Mail managed to talk with the murderous brother, Ashraf, after he returned to the family’s home in Manchester following his stint in jail. Here are his thoughts about trying to kill his sister.

‘My younger brother is going to get harassed at college. All our family is going to be harassed by the community because of this.
Speaking at the family’s semi-detached home, her brother Ashraf, a customer services adviser, said: ‘We are going to get trouble from the community now. It is bad news for our safety, her safety.

Yes, you read it right. He’s not bothered one bit about having tried to murder his own sister – instead, his only concern is ‘what will the neighbors think?’. Well, I know what I’m thinking. The ‘religion of peace’ is going to keep killing and keep killing until it is confronted. But as long as the media and the Daily Mail flatly refuse to do that, than countless other terrified young women will be forced to flee from their murderous families. [/quote]

The way I see it, it’s like a form of terrorism against women. It makes me sad that it’s becoming normal in London and Canada (and other places) to read “honor killing” in the newspaper and it’s not even shocking anymore. I remember when I read about honor killings in the Middle East and was shocked, and it seemed like a culture I just couldn’t comprehend. Now, a high-profile actress is nearly the victim of an honor killing in London, and her father and brother are out on bail.

We’ve got similar problems with the media whitewashing honor killings in Canada. This article and the comments after it are an excellent read. atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atla … lling.html
I’m just going to quote this:

That’s just so chilling and cold-blooded. Look how he only cares what the community thinks, much like
the father and brother of the Harry Potter actress. Worst of all is the knowledge that “the community” these men are talking about are London and Ontario. And that that community would rather see a man kill his daughter than be unable to “control” his daughter. This tells me there is a lot of approval in the Muslim communities in western countries for honor killings.

I don’t want to see what the future holds.

[quote=“Chewycorns”]I’ll state the obvious–There is no place for Sharia Law in western democracies. Muslims who practice it need to find another place to live.
[/quote]
What he said.

[quote=“k.k.”][quote=“Chewycorns”]I’ll state the obvious–There is no place for Sharia Law in western democracies. Muslims who practice it need to find another place to live.
[/quote]
What he said.[/quote]

Agreed in theory, but it’s easier said than done. How would any western society go about making that statement a reality?

This is her ‘crime’. I know it’s shocking to most of you, but common pllace where I come from. AMuslim man can take a hindu wife (and convert her) but a muslim girl marrying a Hindu is :no-no: . The logic :loco: is that a Muslim girl, will marry in another community and will give birth to Hindu kids and that is the worst thing she could do to her religion.

As crooked as it is, it is the truth.

Religion has a lot to answer for.

Quick someone throw her a US passport !!

(dis-honor killings dont happen as much in the USA).

I wish there was a law mandating compulsory execution for all male members of families that plot, plan, or condone honour killings.

There is no honour in an honour killing, only hubris, intolerance, and a malevolent mediaeval mindset.

[quote=“urodacus”]
There is no honour in [strike]an honour[/strike] killing, only hubris, intolerance, and a malevolent mediaeval mindset.[/quote]
:notworthy: perfect!

[quote=“Chewycorns”]I’ll state the obvious–There is no place for Sharia Law in western democracies. Muslims who practice it need to find another place to live.

It has always been a mystery to me why these Muslims come and settle in western countries knowing their children will probably become westernized, especially their daughters. Their daughters get a taste of freedom from the overwhelming degradation of the treatment of women in their former countries.

As far as I’m concerned, father should be stripped of citizenship and sent back to Bangladesh on the first stinking boat available.

When the Harry Potter books and movies came out, some parents in the West worried about the sorcery and witchcraft in the books.

Sadly, all the voodoo or magic won’t make Islam and its inherent violence go away. Only that can be done by facing facts and taking action to stop Islamic immigration and crack down on its backward ways.

Let’s hope the police in the UK actually take concrete action on this and don’t listen to her pleas to release her family.

Also surprised this story hasn’t received more coverage. Then again, in the British press they’re not even releasing the details of the religion involved in this story. :laughing:

[quote]

London: The father and the brother of Harry Potter actress Afshan Azaad have been allegedly charged of threatening to kill the young star.

They will appear in court later this month in England.

ibnlive.in.com/news/family-threa … ml?from=tn

[/quote][/quote]

Ya know what? This is just fuckin rediculous! This is an isolated incident that has been perpetuated by the govt controlled media. When are peolpe going to start thinking for themselves? As long as your on the winning team who gives a shit,right?

This is her ‘crime’. I know it’s shocking to most of you, but common pllace where I come from. AMuslim man can take a hindu wife (and convert her) but a muslim girl marrying a Hindu is :no-no: . The logic :loco: is that a Muslim girl, will marry in another community and will give birth to Hindu kids and that is the worst thing she could do to her religion.

As crooked as it is, it is the truth.[/quote]

Where are you from?

What ARE you wittering on about?
The MEDIA prompted these fuckers to plot a murder? I know you’re into all this lizard-men tinfoil hat nonsense, but surely you’re not THAT dense?

Bereal -
No…its a fact of life for those inclined to be followers of Mohammad.
I suggest you do some study on female genital mutilation and “honor killing” and get back to us.

This situation is, very unfortunately, far from being isolated or uncommon.

Bereal -
I suggest you do some study on female genital mutilation and “honor killing” and get back to us.

This situation is, very unfortunately, far from being isolated or uncommon.[/quote]

Yup…then muslems are pretty strick alright. I would not want to live there.Seriously…we could make a list of countries that violate human rights,the USA included. (do you own research) and this has been going on for fucin centuries. My point is why now? Why is mainstream media shoving this shit down our throats of a sudden?seems to me there is a little misdirection going onhere. And there is.

Bereal -

This situation is, very unfortunately, far from being isolated or uncommon.[/quote]

Yup…then muslems are pretty strick alright. I would not want to live there.Seriously…we could make a list of countries that violate human rights . This has been going on for fucin centuries. the states included but my point is that is taking away from the big piture. why now? seems to me there is a little misdirection going on.[/quote]
What’s the big picture? A prominent actor in one of the biggest movie franchises of all time is threatened with death by her father and her brother and you think its “misdirection?”
Dozens of women in the UK alone are murdered in this way every year. Around 5,000 around the world, according to the UN. Where’s the “misdirection?” What are you talking about?

Bereal -

Yup…then muslems are pretty strick alright. I would not want to live there.Seriously…we could make a list of countries that violate human rights . This has been going on for fucin centuries. the states included but my point is that is taking away from the big piture. why now? seems to me there is a little misdirection going on.[/quote]
What’s the big picture? A prominent actor in one of the biggest movie franchises of all time is threatened with death by her father and her brother and you think its “misdirection?”
Dozens of women in the UK alone are murdered in this way every year. Around 5,000 around the world, according to the UN. Where’s the “misdirection?” What are you talking about?[/quote]

LOL. alot bigger things going on in this world these days ,Sandman. Love ya man

Bereal -

Dozens of women in the UK alone are murdered in this way every year. Around 5,000 around the world, according to the UN. Where’s the “misdirection?” What are you talking about?[/quote]

LOL. alot bigger things going on in this world these days ,Sandman. Love ya man[/quote]
So let’s just ignore honour killings. Is that what you’re saying? I honestly have NO idea what you are on about. Could you be any LESS clear? :unamused:
You shouldn’t love me in your condition, either. I’m one of them reptile fellows.