HP Printer Printing real slow

I had my windows 7 system re-installed and now I have a strange problem. It prints real slow, even in Fast-Draft mode. It sort of prints like it has constipation. Blink, Blink, Blink the light goes. Then one line prints, then an other then more blinking. Then a page shoots out and then it goes back to the line by line thing. I tried the windows drivers, then I installed the current HP driver and got the same result.

Printer… All in one desk jet. … I don’t have the number off the top of my head but I think that is not important. What should I do. System. windows 7 64 bit. Wish I just could feed it some exlax candy.

I posted somehwere else I dumped my HP - 4000 NTD - 1 year old printer. Constantly issues with wifi connection / ink spill.
Went to buy the Epson L550 . They even gave me still 700 NTD for the HP.

I would suggest you uninstall the drivers , check online if there are new ones and do a virgin install of the latest HP driver (only the driver - don’t install the “suites” if you don’t need them)

C

[quote=“ceevee369”]I posted somehwere else I dumped my HP - 4000 NTD - 1 year old printer. Constantly issues with wifi connection / ink spill.
Went to buy the Epson L550 . They even gave me still 700 NTD for the HP.

I would suggest you uninstall the drivers , check online if there are new ones and do a virgin install of the latest HP driver (only the driver - don’t install the “suites” if you don’t need them)

C[/quote]
hmmm… jump ship. I was an Epson Man in taiwan for a number of years but switched to HP. I did the driver thing. But still is constipated. I will have to call in a professional friend of mine to help me. But tell me more about the epson. I have the HP F4185 all in one printer.