[HRM] How to obtain old registration record

Hi. I was born in Taipei in 1962, immigrated to US when I was a teenager. I would like to know where and how to obtain a copy of old household registration record, is it the same as birth certificate? Can it be translated to English by the issuing agency? Thanks.

:?: :?: :?:

It would probably be a good idea to contact a local translation agency about this. I am sure that they would have experience in dealing with such matters, in connection with their experience in handling trnaslations and related paperwork for immigration, marriages, overseas schooling applications, etc.

Wonder Translation Co. in Taipei has been recommended several times in the General Legal Matters Forum. That is near the New Park (228 Park), telephone (02) 2311-7077.