Hsieh the new Hello Kitty

Preparing himself for a landslide defeat, Frankie is cashing in on his likeness. He has licensed himself out to Happy Taiwan.

So sad, so sad.

seeing how Ma has to apologize almost daily for what his party is doing, I wouldn’t say this is lost for Hsieh… but that maybe just me…

Maybe next debate Hsieh will reply to Ma “what kind of thing are you that I must answer your question?”
This would surely make Hsieh look like a well educated KMT’er, wouldn’t it?

Where’s the money going from the sale of his likeness? Probably into his own pockets. So corrupt using the election system in Taiwan to make a quick buck.

i dunno why you have to jump into conclusion on where these money is going to.
running in president cost a lot of money, as DPP ain’t rich like KMT they need to find way to fund their campaign. Easy eh…! try not to be prejustice ok ^^ good man

He could always tap CSB for a loan. Rumor has it the President is rich these days…

if you go search on google
Ma actually made some sorta stuff “Ma” as well when he ran for Taipei Mayor.

This was taken by a Getty photographer on March 12th. Which is 2 days ago. Where does the money from the sale of Ma dolls go, AC?

The idea of producing this kind of merchandise was started by A-bian in 1998 when he made the “A-bian Family” merchandise to help support his campaign for Taipei Mayor. It was a way of both raising funds and gaining visibility and support against the wealthier and better resourced KMT.

In this election both Ma and Hsieh have have produced special lines of merchandise. Hsieh’s is undoubtedly cuter.

Do they “own” their likenesses, or are they in the public domain? How does this work?

[quote=“cfimages”]

This was taken by a Getty photographer on March 12th. Which is 2 days ago. Where does the money from the sale of Ma dolls go, AC?[/quote]

thank YOU! for going the extra mile to produce an image. i am oh so lazzzyyy

I have friend that use A-bian doll as voodoo doll…and sure enough A-bian got shot.

which one is cutier let me ask the expert Dr.Wiki

“Cuteness is a kind of attractiveness commonly associated with youth and appearance, as well as a scientific concept and analytical model in Ethology, first introduced by Konrad Lorenz. It is usually characterized by (though not limited to) some combination of infant-like physical traits, especially small body size with a disproportionately large head, large eyes, a small nose, dimples, and round and softer body features. Infantile personality traits, such as playfulness, fragility, helplessness, curiosity, innocence, affectionate behavior and a need to be nurtured are also generally considered cute.” -Wikipeida (Cute)

VOTE STEWY !!! HE IS CUTE!!!