HTML Coding Software

Oh, the mouseover thing… forgot who asked now…

Try here for a change from the usual dry tutorial.

http://glassdog.com/design-o-rama/webdesign-javascript.shtml?mouseovers

I find it’s faster to script than to use Fireworks or ImageReady, plus this code works better cross-platform than either. We do care about Mac and non-IE users, now don’t we?

Feiren, it looks really complete, guess that’s why they call it Awstats!! Thanks! Unfortunately I haven’t the slightest how to program in CGI or Pearl. I am only familar with HTML, I usually copy other scripts I want or I need or ask someone to write them for me… I will have to take a closer look at the site and see if I can figure it out. Thanks again!

You don’t need to do any coding. You just need to follow the instructions and install it.

Feiren, thanks I guess I should do some reading first. I figured there would be more to it then that, lucky me! I’ll give it a try!

Thanks!

I got a free counter from TheCounter.com it is small and neat in its design. You can see it on the front page of my web site taiwan.8m.net.

Also 1stPage 2000 is a great free HTML editor. It is set up so it can operate in several modes from beginner to expert. I recommend it.