Huge Fire Cloud Carrefour Logistics Center Taoyuan (14 March 2022 edition)

Were there 3 fires in a few days?

The one warehouse, then the hostel and the Carrefour warehouse.
And the week before the trash hoarder fire.

:fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

I saw it when out on my morning walk. Not good for breathing if close, but it seems to go straight up for 1000ft or so then gets picked up by the wind and gets directed towards the North West Coast for the residents of Bali and Danshui to inhale before dissipating over the residence of @MalcolmReynolds and making it necessary for him to redo his Monday Laundry.

6 Likes

TaiwanNews is on top of it

1 Like

Do you actually think I’m a heathen? I do not line dry my clothes. Like, ever. I’ve got a nice Whirlpool washer and dryer.

As for the weather here? It’s a bit hazy, hot and humid. But, it’s better than drizzly!

4 Likes

For real! Time for a vacation for anyone near there. Yikes!

1 Like

Fire also broke out at a power station in Hsinchu

index

3 Likes

We the best… Fires

2 Likes

Another fire in Taipei:

What the hell? Has China invaded?

3 Likes

Wonder if the pollution deniers have any comments? Often times pictures arent enough evidence, and country averages look fine on the AQI, so like…no big deal…

1 Like

Whew! You’re safe. That’s what matters.

A report on this one in English.

What’s up with all these fires?!?

Guy

1 Like

Ian Easton pointed out that a year ago China create chaos as a prelude to an invasion.

Combined with the power outage, makes me wonder.

Take out Carrefour first? Cunning - I can see how that could work.

1 Like

Well remember there was a power outage at the Taoyuan airport terminal 2? Well they reported that it was sabotage…

You said the magic word.

1 Like

Power outage first.

This spike in the number of hazards may just be a random fluctuation. Time will tell.

Toilet tissue first.