Human Rights Ramifications of the Charles Mack Deportation

This was in my inbox today. Anyone have any information?

[quote]My name is Patricias Mack the sister of the famous
ICRT DJ “Chocolate” aka. Charles Mack who was deported
from Taiwan February 2004.

My brother Charles Mack married Stella Elizabeth Chang
in Chicago,Illinois (U.S.A.)on July 11,2003, Stella
Elizabeth Chang’s Taiwanese name is Chang Wei Chin.
Before the Marriage and after the Deportation of my
brother Charles Mack. I learn his wife (Chang Wei
Chin) aka. (Stella Elizabeth Chang) was trying to
contact me, I am now trying to contact Chang Wei Chin
to help …
Can someone Please help me contact or locate my
brothers wife (Chang Wei Chin)aka. (Stella Elizabeth
Chang) who has a son name Arther.
My contact infomation is:
Patricias Mack
4170 North Marine Drive 6c
Chicago Illinois 60613 U.S.A.
home number: 001-(773)281-5463
my cell: 001-(773)272-5911

[/quote]

someone claiming the same personage has posted on one of these threads before. she implied she had some negative information about her brother and was sympathetic to the case of his wife.

Her contact information checks out. I am urging Charles Mack to come back and fight his deportation as it has grave ramifications. It would benefit many of us to support him in this matter.

Slight exaggeration, don’t you think?

Hah.

But how about removing her personal info, since I doubt she wanted it given to everyone who reads Forumosa. Rather unprofessional of you.

Hah.

But how about removing her personal info, since I doubt she wanted it given to everyone who reads Forumosa. Rather unprofessional of you.[/quote]

Actually, she left it as a comment on my site as well (I erased it), so she’s been posting it in pretty semi-public places. I would just stay away from that whole clan.

[quote]Quote:
grave ramifications

Slight exaggeration, don’t you think?[/quote]
For those living in Taiwan on a Spousal Dependent Visa this case may be a litmus test for the way the FAP handles future cases like this.
If we fail to make a stand here we fail ourselves.
This case has the potential to become a very public issue in the States further damaging Taiwan/ US relations on a grass roots level.

[quote=“Boomer”][quote]Quote:
grave ramifications

Slight exaggeration, don’t you think?[/quote]
For those living in Taiwan on a Spousal Dependent Visa this case may be a litmus test for the way the FAP handles future cases like this.
If we fail to make a stand here we fail ourselves.
This case has the potential to become a very public issue in the States further damaging Taiwan/ US relations on a grass roots level.[/quote]

A litmus test for what? How far VD-infected married American men can fool around with other men behind their local wives’ backs and get away with it? The rules are pretty clear, and if you’ve been around the block, you’d know this isn’t the first time a foreigner’s local wife went ballistic and ruined her soon-to-be-ex hubby’s life after finding out marriage didn’t change his fag-like tendencies.

Honestly, why don’t you spend your time helping orphans or endangered animals instead of decadent, irresponsible Americans?

According to an Internet search (sorry but the best I can do from Taiwan), there has been no mention of this deportation, or potentially ‘very’ public issue in the U.S. media whatsoever and if it hasn’t been mentioned by now I think it’s safe to say the ‘potential’ is gone!
Please feel free to post any links to any news sources I might have missed.
As for U.S./Taiwan relations at the grassroots level, are you for real? I feel very confident in stating that I doubt most Americas know any thing about Taiwan.
Orphans and endangered animals do sound like more worthwhile causes.

On the other hand, this case could be very damaging to the plans of other gay black men who may or may not have syphillis and celebrity ambitions to marry rich Taiwanese women.

Boomer! We need an action committee!!!