Human search engines denounce cat killer

Latest victim was found in Shida Night Market. A Taida doctorate student has been questioned -but denies allegations.

Modus operandi: puts ad saying he wants to “help rescue cat”. Cats later dissappear and/or are found sadistically killed.

More:
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090223/8/1eyag.html

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090224/78/1eyyo.html

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090224/17/1ezwj.html

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090224/11/1ezyq.html

note: pics may be upsetting

EDIT: articles in Chinese, from Yahoo Kimo.

Sigh. There are some real sickos in this world.

As an aside, you might want to note when links are to stories in Chinese (that will save those who can’t read Chinese the effort of opening the links). :idunno:

Done.

[quote=“Dragonbones”]Sigh. There are some real sickos in this world.

As an aside, you might want to note when links are to stories in Chinese (that will save those who can’t read Chinese the effort of opening the links). :idunno:[/quote]

good point. I need not have bothered opening up those links :frowning: . NO can read lah

You should set Anonymous on him, they sure done a number on Kenny Glenn, cat abuser

irishtimes.com/newspaper/fin … 67858.html

[quote]THE INTERNET can be a window to some dreadful cruelty: but physical cruelty always takes place elsewhere. When an anonymous teenager uploaded videos of himself mistreating a small household cat to YouTube, the crime was in what he had done, not that he’d shown the world the evidence. But what happened next was a direct result of that upload. It’s either an illustration that justice can be reached even in the less salubrious parts of the net; or it shows that sometimes the net reaches further into the real world than most people are comfortable with. The video that “Timmy” uploaded to YouTube is hard to watch: it shows two teenagers taking a cat into a bathroom (or “laboratory” as the on-camera teenager, disguised in a balaclava, calls it) and recording its yowling as they torture it. Presumably the kids thought that the video would only be seen by a few friends – or that their anonymity would be preserved.

While many people speak of the dangers of internet anonymity, the truth is that it’s a mask that’s impossible to maintain without a great deal of preparation and attention to detail. And when “Timmy’s” video was picked up by internet forum denizens of popular discussion site 4chan, his anonymity crumbled.

Outraged Net users found a link to an account on another site with a Lawton, Oklahoma zip code. Guessing that his YouTube account, glennspam1, might be connected to his surname, the online vigilantes tracked down a Facebook account of the teenager.

Photos on Facebook checked out with the blurred background in the video; a little more sleuthwork uncovered Kenny Glenn’s home address, parents’ workplaces, and the contact numbers for the local sheriff, Glenn’s school, and house.

Within two days, the teenager had been charged by the local authorities, and the cat removed to a vet until the case had completed.[/quote]
Many people have suggested that he be fed to lions to appease the cat goddess Bastet as this will end the current economic crisis and faggotry on the internet. Some disagree, preferring to feed him to cats to appease Sekhmet, a lion goddess, for the lulz.

Go 4chan!

People who torture animals later often go on to become murderers. Many of the adult murderers started by torturing and/or killing cats and dogs. They are cruel.

The cutting edge of psychoanalysis. Make it sticky.

The cutting edge of psychoanalysis. Make it sticky.[/quote]

just for you jimipresley:

helpinganimals.com/ga_humanAbuse.asp

sniksnak.com/news/partners.html

Guy was fined 300 thousand nts. End of story. :frowning: :raspberry: :fume:

That’s not an insubstantial fine. Although I would personally emasculate (it’s almost always men) someone that I saw abusing an animal, most legal systems (sadly) don’t view the abuse of animals as much more than a misdemeanour. I’m a bit surprised that the Taiwanese legal sysem, whose represententation of those whose mistreatment of animals is legendary, imposed such a large fine.

OK, 300 000NT isn’t ‘enough’, but what amount would be? It’s not insubstantial and shows at least that they are taking it seriously. I wonder if this guy will be supervised or monitored in any way?

OK, so if I fucked up some hedgehogs when I was a kid, what are we looking at here? When can I start?

post up his address, I’m sure someone will give a proper beat down.

There is a woman in my neighborhood who recently lost her father (85 years-old) and a sister. She went to consult and ask the temple monk leader across the corner and he told her that having a cat at home will bring death to some relatives. So she grabbed her cat, and went to the railroad, she waited until a train was very close and simply throw the cat in front of the train to "avenge"her father and sister’s death (no, I am not kidding), and she is your next door girl type of woman, well dressed, no one will take her as a sicko. But she followed the instructions of the monk, here in Taiwan if you see people getting rid of a cat in a very cruel way, know that sometimes the masterminder is one of those monks praying day and night at one of the corner temples in Taiwan.

[quote=“Buttercup”]OK, 300 000NT isn’t ‘enough’, but what amount would be? It’s not insubstantial and shows at least that they are taking it seriously. I wonder if this guy will be supervised or monitored in any way?

OK, so if I fucked up some hedgehogs when I was a kid, what are we looking at here? When can I start?[/quote]

Well, doing that as a kid may not be a direct indication that you will kill people later in life. IIRC, the findings are that many serial killers have inflicted torture and/or death to animals before they moved up to hurting people. Not the other way around. It’s all pretty inconclusive, but nonetheless, well deserving of considerations. In this light, Tommy’s post is appropriate.

Whatever it is, not every kid gets a kick out of fucking up smaller animals that can not defend themselves, and in essence, it can be compared to doing the same to human beings. Not every human being gets a kick (or some kind of satisfaction) out of hurting others, either.

marboulette

The news about the cat killer made it to today’s Taipei Times:

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archives/2009/04/02/2003440014

They grabbed him for “abandoning”, with charges for abuse still pending. :fume:

By the way, the human search engines already published his name, photo, address…

The Monk with his bastardized version of Buddhism no doubt. Pure hocus pocus

The woman is as thick as shit.

Some people have also committed suicide when told they have impending doom coming. They self profiled this prophesy.