Humour on the face of our demise

Thinking of jumping on the SARS mask-wearing bandwagon, but I don’t want to look like the spooky same-same zombies you around town now.
I want my mask to be different.

Some ideas from friends:

painting expressions or pig snouts, etc, on the front of surgical masks
feathered mardi gras masks
leather studded numbers
burlap sacks
duct tape across the nose and mouth
bandit type bandanas
full grand dragon pointed white hoods w/ eyes cut out
ball gags
pages from the bible stuffed in nose and mouth (better w/ glazed look)

More ideas?

I’m going to watch “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” tonite.

bau2.uibk.ac.at/sg/python/Sounds … ingout.wav

bau2.uibk.ac.at/sg/python/Sounds … v/cart.wav

bau2.uibk.ac.at/sg/python/Sounds … awaits.wav

Go the whole hog.

Conspiracy theory #13666, the producers of BB created SARS are they are said to be long on BB shares.

an asshole :laughing:

Stick out tounge

this week’s Next magazine has a snazzy pull out full of tips on the latest SARS-looks. There’s designer masks, personalized masks (lots of funky buttons), how to crochet your own, and make up tips because, in case you haven’t realised it, your standard make up routine just won’t cut it this season. The pandemic look is to bring out the eyes, but think hard about the color scheme (obviously though, as Next points out, people with sexy pouts like Shu Qi shouldn’t even be thinking about wearing a mask).

And if you can’t face pox-ridden Sogo, there’s tips on how to make money stripping in front of your webcam.

[quote=“salmon”]
And if you can’t face pox-ridden Sogo, there’s tips on how to make money stripping in front of your webcam.[/quote]

What’s your URL? :laughing:

[quote=“blueface666”][quote=“salmon”]
And if you can’t face pox-ridden Sogo, there’s tips on how to make money stripping in front of your webcam.[/quote]

What’s your URL? :laughing:[/quote]

salmon, unmasked

[color=red]
I was quarantined in Taipei for 14 days and all I got was this stupid T-shirt!
[/color]

Whatta ya think? Will it sell?