Hungerstrike boy at CKS

Hi
Does anyone know what the reason behind the hunger strike is? Why is he wearing a Canada shirt?

To piss off Chewy. But anyone up for a walk around the park with Big Macs tonight? :smiling_imp:

He’s gone. Got carted off to hospital after collapsing. He wants Chen Shui-bian to step down is why he was doing it. Plus, he’d been kicked out of school, so he wasn’t pleased about that, either.

And what does he want…for things to happen like they do in China? He would get a bullet in the head for protesting against the president there…ayyoooo.

He was originally protesting “on behalf of his fellow students” at (I think) Fu Jen University. He claimed he was representing the will of Taiwan’s students by demanding CSB step down. What he failed to tell people at the beginning was that he had been expelled from his university for failing over half his courses. So now people are saying things like “how can he claim to represent other students when he isn’t even one” and whatnot.

So inconclusion, Hungerstrike Boy (as he shall henceforth be known as) = attention whore

I wouldn’t be surprised if we find out later that Hungerstrike Boy was payed to do this by the KMT, haha. I mean, just all of the cheesy photo ops were ridiculous. First his professor, then an elementary school teacher, then that KMT legislator Cho, who is so riddled with scandals himself the only way he can keep the stink off is to constantly attack the DPP. Then today, who was it? His poor old mom and dad. His brother, oh and little sis came all the way back from Canada to help him to the hospital. Give me a break. I can’t believe some of the administration actually went to talk to him, and he calls them all dogs, that was a laugh. Anyway, attention whore, to the max. Thinks hell be famous from this, but he’ll be forgotten in…probably already is. Oops, almost forgot. I thought it was hilarious that he was rambling about the good of Taiwan :blah: and the whole time he has this big Canadian flag on his shirt. Whops…

He did a good job starving himself though. :bravo:

[quote=“rob_the_canuck”]

So inconclusion, Hungerstrike Boy (as he shall henceforth be known as) = attention whore[/quote]

Agreed, I couldn’t believe 10 minutes was devoted to this guy on the news last night. Didn’t eat for five whole days. All those freaky models do that every couple of months just to stay skinny. Saddam Hussein’s hunger strike didn’t get as much coverage.

:laughing: :smiley:

I’m surprised he made it for five days. Most Taiwanese start collapsing by 12:23 if they havn’t had their ricebox by that time.
I bet the guy holds a record here unless he had some dried tofu stashed in his jacket.

[quote=“rob_the_canuck”]He was originally protesting “on behalf of his fellow students” at (I think) Fu Jen University. He claimed he was representing the will of Taiwan’s students by demanding CSB step down. What he failed to tell people at the beginning was that he had been expelled from his university for failing over half his courses. So now people are saying things like “how can he claim to represent other students when he isn’t even one” and whatnot.

So inconclusion, Hungerstrike Boy (as he shall henceforth be known as) = attention whore[/quote]

Somehow all the kids around his age were all watching and stabbing his back, I found its disgusting to a point.

Apparently there’s nothing else of any interest happening in Taiwan…

Apparently there’s nothing else of any interest happening in Taiwan…[/quote]

All and all is happening around middle east,

Rice said, united states would engage in some circumstances,

actually stating,

““nah I dont care AT ALL…I’m just about to cover fellow officer israel…””

I could believe it … we are talking about Taiwanese TV here.

Does anyone remember the ‘hunger striking students’ protesting the 2004 election (also at CKS memorial hall i think)? It turned out that they were taking it in shifts - so not eating for a whole 8 hours before going home to Mum’s beef noodle soup and a comfy sleep in bed, before turning up the next day. :unamused:

He probably had some instant tofu noodles stashed nearby and when no one was around he’d fill it up with water from the fishy ponds.

[quote=“rob_the_canuck”]He was originally protesting “on behalf of his fellow students” at (I think) Fu Jen University. He claimed he was representing the will of Taiwan’s students by demanding CSB step down. What he failed to tell people at the beginning was that he had been expelled from his university for failing over half his courses. So now people are saying things like “how can he claim to represent other students when he isn’t even one” and whatnot.

Doesn’t sound like attention whoring but more like trying to gain face because mom and dad are gonna verbal whoop dat arse for failing out of school.

He is such a fake. Please, “I didn’t eat for 6 days and even took pills for nutrients and then fell down” …
" Fell down" means " Faked really sick because I needed a snack. Fucking dumbass.

I’ve go longer than six days at least once a year. It’s called fasting. No food but plenty of drink.

[quote=“SuchAFob”]He is such a fake. Please, “I didn’t eat for 6 days and even took pills for nutrients and then fell down” …
" Fell down" means " Faked really sick because I needed a snack. Fucking dumbass.[/quote]

An authority has just spoken…For someone who used to work in the US modelling industry, SOF knows about hunger… :laughing:

True that!!!