The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

There is no fact checking to be had in china, so we have to add words such as ‘likely’ when talking about china. You did the same.

I’m not sure you are familiar with the story. It’s hardly a conspiracy, its as good as evidence as we are going to get.

I did not say that the virus was intentionally leaked, or intentionally created to be unleashed on the west. If you thought so, read posts more clearly before replying please.

3 Likes

Yep, I’m aware how the business world works, that’s all you need to know.

What never happened? Trump has never played the nationalist card? That must be why he shrieks ‘ginah’ every chance he gets.

His whole shtick is to rally people against an enemy, whether it be race, or political opponent, or China. It’s literally all he does. :rofl:

Yep, all the examples counter @mups view. No one hires someone like Hunter for a face. It’s too have unfair influence. If they wanted a face there are thousands of better candidates.

2 Likes

Everyone hires someone like Hunter for a face. Checkmate I guess.

1 Like

ffs you’re obtuse. They hire someone like Hunter if they want political favors full stop. If they wanted a face they would hire someone with expertise and experience or someone of real fame.

Unless you are agreeing that the whole Hunter thing is political corruption, your argument has little to no logical value

6 Likes

This doesn’t even make sense.

Regarding the latter part, people of ‘real fame’ have famous lives to live and don’t want to work for oil companies or whatever.

I mean, have fun talking yourself into it I guess, whatever floats your boat. It’s a dead turd as far as narratives go though.

Now I realize why so many have you on ignore. It’s a waste of time. C ya!

1 Like

It makes the company look good that they know powerful people, you never heard of that before? What favors are they going to get?

What does Occam’s Razor say that Trump has been subverting our democracy to push this bullshit story (including the bullshit firing stuff yes, and now a bullshit meeting that didn’t happen), and now Hunter’s Laptop turns up just before the election? I see why they were so gung-ho on the voting by mail thing now, inconvenient for their timeline on this.

So all that signaling signals nothing?

Is it like all that Clinton Foundation stuff with millions upon millions of foreign donations that inexplicably dried up when Godzillary shat the bed in 2016?

1 Like

If only you had a better understanding of politics. :wink:

1 Like

I am

it is

I never said you did. please reread my post. One of the leading conspiracies is that there’s a freezer door. with a broken seal that actually leaked it

I did and will now ask you to follow your own advice

Where’s the favors? Nothing. It doesn’t even make sense. You may as well have posted a sign on the company building “WE’RE GETTING FAVORS FROM BIDEN” if that was the plan, lol.

1 Like

It doesn’t make sense to us…maybe. The fact that Biden has fronted the Delawarean shell company game for 45 years signals a lot…like how to hide billions in the US sortakinda legally.

1 Like

You’re right, it doesn’t make sense.

Sure, because no one of political import tried to hide hundred of billions of dollars. The Panama Papers proved that.

1 Like

I always try to hide my doings by plastering the hugest most obvious red flag in the world up.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s amazing that so many people willingly choose to bury their hands in the sand. The game is so obvious.

Grifting doesn’t have a political party, but the Bidens and Trumps of the world are sure lucky that so many people focus on artificial political theater and can have their BS detectors short-circuited so easily with empty partisan rhetoric.

At this rate, I’m guessing that large segments of the population in both the US and other Western democracies will be fully accepting of out-in-the-open Indonesia-style corruption in the very near future if they’re not already. We’re pretty close at this point in both parties in the US.

Yawns…

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/08/02/joe-biden-investigation-hunter-brother-hedge-fund-money-2020-campaign-227407

Dood, you’re not naive. So, exhale…and let the facts soothe you. It’s no secret that Biden is in the very very least opportunistically scummy.