The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

I’m afraid the jig is up. Here’s why.

A lot of laptops just laying around

3 Likes

Laptops tend to do that. Always encrypt your file system.

The lawyer for Hunter Biden should sue NYPost for libel, defamation, yada yada yada, and ask for the laptop to be presented in a court of law to show all the contents are fake. Wait, that might backfire.

3 Likes

He must be smart enough to not fall in this trap, to make a story that isn’t.

Obviously not a good lawyer then, letting client be falsely accused of something so heinous as what’s being said are on the videos. Sue for damages. They’d be huge. Hunter would be set for life if NYPost are guilty.
He’d probably get more than the Covington kid.
Pops wouldn’t get half his cut.

4 Likes

It’s a story and we all know it.

Proof positive Hunter is addled by drugs- he flew from his home in LA to a get his laptop repaired by a Trump-supporting computer repairman in Delaware, then flew back to LA, forgetting for months to pick up his computer full of incriminating files.

Also:The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Mr. Giuliani said he chose The Post because “either nobody else would take it, or if they took it, they would spend all the time they could to try to contradict it before they put it out.”

For “|contradict” read “verify”. They could rely on the Post to not do actual reporting.

Wow, who would have thought that a ridiculously implausible story (why the fuck would Hunter Biden fly from LA to Wilmington to get his laptops fixed by a fanatical hater of the Bidens?) in a Rupert Murdoch tabloid shopped by a half-senile Rudy Guiliani whose lead “author” was a Sean Hannity producer with zero previous bylines would not turn out to be on the level?

1 Like

If The Donald can repeatedly deny supporting white supremacy, Uncle Perv can deny this at least once.

1 Like
3 Likes

You mean Republican politicians, I think. I don’t think Wray is interested in abetting a smear before election though.

If that’s not Huntre Bidens laptop, why doesn’t either Joe Biden or Hunter Biden say “that’s not my laptop, I have never been to that repair shop in my life”

clue: Probably because it is his laptop and he likely did drop it off at the repair shop.

3 Likes

This has to be the story Republicans tell themselves for the next 4 years so they can sleep better. Anything related to emails appears to stimulate their thalamus.

There must be some kind of science journal working this study as we speak. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just curious, what’s your (totally more plausible) explanation of how the computer ended up in the repair shop stuffed chock a block with Hunter Bidens person emails, pictures, sex videos.

You do have one don’t you?

Sure I do. Probably forged by Russians.

Considering Rudy G, was working with a Russian agent.

And state dept. warned the WH he was.

Pretty simple really.

Less than three weeks before one of the most contentious presidential campaigns in history, federal authorities are investigating whether the material supplied to the Post by Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, is part of a smoke bomb of disinformation pushed by Russia.

The inquiry, according to a person familiar with the matter, is at least in part, aimed at determining whether Russia has set its sights on a familiar target: Biden’s father, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. The person is not authorized to comment on the matter publicly and asked not to be named in order to speak candidly.

Exactly how the material moved to Giuliani,who with Trump has long pushed debunked conspiracy theories about the Bidens, has raised as many questions as the authenticity of the laptop data the president’s lawyer provided to the newspaper.

After months of investigation, two Republican-led Senate committees unveiled a report in September that found no evidence of wrongdoing or corrupt actions by the former vice president in connection with his son Hunter’s business dealings in Ukraine.

I read your USA Today article, it’s riddled with inaccuracies, but would rather not go off tangentially. Rather focus on the totally more plausible theory.

So, all the information is fake? They could have hacked his real computer to set him up, is that not a possibility for you?

Then drenched it in water and took the devices to a computer repair guy in Delaware? Was the computer repair guy an agent of Russia? Or how did they know repair guy would reach out to Rudy?

Was reaching out to the FBI part of the plan?

I mean, you do have a way any of this makes more sense than Hunter walking into a shop with his computer, right?

2 Likes

On the one hand, there’s an obvious motive to fake it all.

On the other hand, it’s not practical convincingly to fake something on this scale. The more details, the more chance of a slip-up.

Forgery is hard.

It is, but there could be a combination. Hack his actual computer, add some bombshells. Compromised information obtained by some State for use as blackmail.

There are some questions that don’t add up. Like why on earth would anyone knowingly take a computer with that material on it to a repair shop.

There are some questions I will be looking forward to hearing, like what was the FBI doing for nearly a year when the information on the hard drive so compromises Bidens ability to pass a security background check he likely wouldn’t quality as a security guard at Walmart.

Seen this movie before… however this foreign-manufactured October Surprise smear job is too ludicrous, too late to have a measurable impact on the election. It, like the “unmasking” BS that predictably fizzled out recently, will most likely only serve to go in the spank bank for Trump’s shockingly (depressingly) resilient base. Got to keep the conspiracy opiate flowing.

Biden and his family are probably not saints, but the “muddy the water enough to make people think the Dem candidate is just as bad and compromised as Trump” tactic is proving to be a one-trick pony. Thank god. Some people will continue to be fooled by junk food conspiracies sadly – though you would have to be pretty braindead to follow the facts on this particular conspiracy and still walk away with the idea that there is any truth to it.

Trump’s cronies have enough people believing that masks are not useful against COVID. At this point, they can (and will) present even crazier views not based in reality, just as a way to flex their sway on the base. It is simply what the regimes of dictators and aspiring dictators do.

2 Likes

The FBI needs to question Giuliani, John Paul MacIsaac and Hunter Biden asap to help them catch the Russian operatives who dropped the doctored laptop off at MacIsaac’s repair shop in Maryland. Who knows what other election disruption schemes the Russians are up to as long as they’re allowed to roam free? They could be traveling around the country right now dumping who knows what into mail-in ballot boxes:

A bonus will be since all three will be questioned under oath any lies they tell will be enough alone to send them up the river.