The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

That’s a highly subjective thing. Your ‘seedy hotel room’ may be another man’s ‘public bathroom stall’.

4 Likes

That’s good stuff there. :popcorn:

1 Like

And your VP Daddy supported your 80k a month coke habit with a posh Job in Ukrainian Energy doing nothing by utilizing his political position for money. And while Daddy was pushing is 92 crime bill being tough on drugs you should have gone to prison according to the same bill

1. The best way to snort coke is from a dildo at a strip club son…
  2. when you get stumped in an argument change the subject and challenge the person to a push up contest

tom-delonge-wtf1

“Snorting coke from a dildo at a strip club” is probably something I don’t want to show up in my Google search history, so I’ll pretend I’ve never read that…

2 Likes

And while you’re at it, you should probably delete all those selfies you took at the strip club.

Hey, it’s not my fault if all those ahmas want to take a selfie with me while I…wait, let’s go back to snorting coke from dildos.

1 Like

I certainly hope nobody votes for him for= what position is he running for again?

I’m sure there’s an extraction company or some either highly regulated company in Asia, the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Africa, or Latin America looking for influential directors. If you see his name on the proxy statement, just vote NO!

Latvia, everybody.

That’s cold, Joe.

1 Like

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gazprom-ukraine-finalize-deals-ship-221259071.html

Bloomberg) – European gas and power prices extended declines after a last-gasp accord between Russia and Ukraine on natural gas flows averted a winter supply crisis.

The two former Soviet allies late on Monday signed all agreements needed for flows to Gazprom PJSC’s main markets in the west to continue for the next five years. Steady shipments from Europe’s dominant supplier, coupled with record amounts of liquefied natural gas this year, mean that a glut of the fuel won’t end anytime soon.

“There’s no more transit risk,” said Thierry Bros, an associate at Harvard University’s Davis Center for Russian & Eurasian Studies. “We are in a world with a lot of LNG and piped gas and the Russians want to keep their market share in Europe.”

Benchmark Dutch gas prices dropped 0.7%, taking their record annual plunge to 44%. German power traded at its lowest level since May 2018.

Natural gas flows are a key feature in the fraught relationship between Russia and Ukraine and getting a final deal done before the end of the year will appease energy traders across Europe. Supplies to the region have been cut twice during in the past 13 years at times of peak demand because of financial and political disputes between the two neighboring countries.

Someone should ask Joe if Biden is pissed that he missed out on this action.

1 Like

Here’s to the new year!

It’s OK though. He did nothing wrong.

And this:
Thousands of documents pertaining to Joe Biden’s nearly 40-year career in the U.S. Senate are still unavailable to the public after one of the preliminary release deadlines agreed to by the former vice president passed on Tuesday.

The documents, which purportedly fill 1,875 boxes and include 415 gigabytes of electronic records spanning Biden’s time in Congress between 1973 through 2009, were to be made public on Dec. 31, 2019, according to an agreement the former vice president entered into with the University of Delaware in 2011 upon donating his papers to the institution.

3 Likes

How dare you talk about anything but the Trump Ukraine scandal… Thats Russian Spy diversion talk.

2 Likes

How about war with Iran?

More on Hunter’s Blood Mine investments.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/01/13/one_america_news_hunter_biden_holds_stake_in_african_blood_mine_with_record_of_human_rights_abuses.html

“Philanthropist Hunter Biden contributes to the creation of jobs in Africa”

1 Like

But I thought all the coke was from South America… :thinking:

I’m sure he’s benefiting the people of south america as well, as long as biden senior has ever been there in the past.