The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

I still don’t understand why you care what Hunter Biden does, frankly. What’s the end game here?

1 Like

Catching the Russians red-handed:

“Do you believe the recent leak of material allegedly from Hunter’s computer is part of a Russian disinformation campaign,” Biden was asked on CBS’ “60 Minutes.”

“From what I’ve read and know, the intelligence community warned the president that Giuliani was being fed disinformation from the Russians. And we also know that Putin is trying very hard to spread disinformation about Joe Biden,” the then-candidate said.

He added: “When you put the combination of Russia, Giuliani, the president together, that’s just what it is. It’s a smear campaign.”

It, it, there could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me. It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was the — that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me. – Hunter Biden

1 Like

Spoiler: It’s happened before, but once you catch them not much happens once Moscow Mitch gets involved.

1 Like

See Tara Reade to distract from Trump’s bonanza of accusers, and Antifa to distract from far-right groups.

This one is being revived from the dead in the name of Baby Gaetz, my suspicions tell me. :rotating_light:

1 Like

Apparently he was more into ecstasy and coaine.

1 Like

Wrong as usual. His name is coming up because he’s been on his “I don’t remember anything because I’m a brain-addled drug addict” tour in support of his new memoir.

1 Like

Was that the one Limbaugh headlined last year before he passed? I heard it was off the hook…

He looks rather healthy for a former drug addict. Good for him.

1 Like

Hunter looks like he has Meth teeth—nasty

Oh, I prefer to not make light of drug addiction. Enjoy that memoir!

1 Like

I’m Ok with mocking Limbaugh’s drug addiction because he spent his life mocking poor people, black people, gays, women, and other groups he believed were vulnerable to large audiences while being drug addicted.

People here mock Hunter Biden because…sour grapes over an election loss?

1 Like

It’s kind of weird, when Mark Thatcher was being a dick, no one had a problem with calling him a rich spoiled brat.

What’s the reflex action to run to Hunter Bidens defense?

I could care less about Hunter Biden. It’s another one of these issues people only know about in the first place because conservatives complain about it.

Is he not a rich spoiled brat?

Maybe? I would have no idea, this is the first time I’ve ever considered whether he is a spoiled brat or not. I wouldn’t doubt it… I don’t understand why people believe this is important.

Daddy’s tough drug stance in 80s and 90s legislation? One law for the peasants, one for the beltway elite?

1 Like

That’s his dad. I’m with you if you have beef with the crime bill. I don’t know what poor Hunter and his meth grill has to do with any of this.

See, this is the sort of thing I’m talking about, how can it not cross your mind a guy who sits on a board (Burisma) getting 50k a month and his latest tv appearance says he’s been on a dozen of such boards and the thought doesn’t enter your mind he is a spoilt brat.

kind of clear why people hold him in contempt. Did anyone ask him about his niece? That was kind of weird.

The same reason that a lot of other rich spoiled brats in the world don’t cross my mind. It’s not a relevant issue. There are rich spoiled brats all over the east coast around me here, not enough hours in a day. I can take the subway to Wall St. and see loads of them.

To me it’s not because he’s such an irrelevant figure. How much do you think about Donnell Carter, Jimmy Carter’s son’s personality? What’s your opinion on Alexandra Pelosi’s personality.

It’s a weird line of reasoning is the point.

Edit @mick I’m pretty sure we can find some rich spoiled brats even in these chat rooms, should we write them off too?

1 Like