The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

Her written English are sucks.

1 Like

I see Patrick Ho, the “spy chief of China”, was arrested and imprisoned for bribery in New York in November 2017, before being released and deported in June 2020. Did the FBI gain any information from this spy chief, or were his wily Oriental skills too cunning for those good-hearted but simple folk?

Or, though while his imprisonment was entirely under the Trump administration and his release was when Bill Barr ran the DOJ, was nefarious Deep State corruption involved?

Man, with friends like these…

Former FBI director Louis Freeh gave $100,000 to a private trust for Joe Biden’s grandchildren and met with the then-Vice President in 2016 ‘to explore with him some future work options’, emails reveal.

Freeh also spoke with then-Vice President Biden in 2016 ‘to explore with him some future work options’, according to the bombshell communications

The emails suggest Freeh was trying to establish a future business relationship with Biden – and the White House has failed to disclose to DailyMail.com whether Joe Biden discussed private business with Freeh while in office.

According to the messages, obtained by DailyMail.com from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop, the former FBI director was working for three foreign businessmen and officials at the time, who were all later convicted of various corruption charges, including a multi-billion-dollar ransacking of a Malaysian wealth fund.

Bidens: Nothing but the best!

I simply cannot imagine why.

The Burisma invoices and emails were among thousands of documents on the water-damaged Macbook Hunter left at a Delaware repair shop in April 2019 and then failed to pick up or pay the repair bill for.

The photo of the then-veep and Hunter smiling with the two Kazakhs, clearly shot at Café Milano, isn’t the only proof Joe actually attended the dinner: Pozharskyi e-mailed Hunter the next day, “Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. . . . It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.” So much for any claim that Joe never met with Burisma officials even as he was Team Obama’s point man on Ukraine, a role he used to demand the ouster of a prosecutor who was looking into the firm.

Nah…not national news though. General Flynn mumbled something about coup to a group of paranoid numpties! Go with that!

1 Like

The Justice Department is investigating the work of a consulting firm linked to the president’s son for potential illegal lobbying, four people familiar with the probe told POLITICO.

The firm, Blue Star Strategies, took on as a client the Ukrainian energy company Burisma while Hunter Biden served on its board. Republican operatives’ efforts to investigate Burisma and the alleged corruption that surrounded the firm were at the heart of the first Trump impeachment.

The probe comes as the Justice Department ramps up its scrutiny of foreign governments’ efforts to influence U.S. politics through covert lobbying operations. Much of that enforcement work has focused on Republicans linked to former President Donald Trump, including an active probe of his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani. The existence of the investigation into Blue Star, meanwhile, shows that DOJ’s torqued-up enforcement efforts may also create legal jeopardy for firms and operatives aligned with the Democratic Party.

The Delaware U.S. Attorney’s Office is involved in the probe, and is coordinating with lawyers in the National Security Division at DOJ’s Washington headquarters, the sources said. The Delaware office is also investigating Hunter Biden for potential tax violations.

The existence of the federal probe into Blue Star Strategies has not been previously reported. There has been grand jury activity in connection to the probe, two of the people said.

One focus of the investigation is whether the firm failed to comply with disclosure requirements under the Foreign Agents Registration Act, a law that requires Americans to disclose lobbying and public affairs work for foreign officials and political parties. There is no indication that Hunter Biden is a target of the investigation into Blue Star. Karen Tramontano, one of Blue Star’s co-founders, testified that Hunter Biden did not direct any of the firm’s work for Burisma.

:roll_eyes:
Duh…he didn’t DO anything. He WAS something.

It’s getting harder and harder to not report this shit.

1 Like

i urge the mods to rename this thread into jdsmith something something. for more than 16 days he keeps posting yet no one is commenting. can’t we just give him a tribute thread for his selfless effort.

4 Likes

1 Like

I’d like to see an Eric Trump dedicated thread. It can discuss how he has presided over a roughly 33% loss to the Trump empire property assets over just the last 4 years alone.

It must be one of those conspiracy threads. lol

This one and Cuomo, even in the dark days of HomerSimpson, this thread and that one were surprising sterile.

But, for what it’s worth, I find the lack of news coverage about Hunter Biden still to be shockingly ignored. He’s clickbait GOLD! The thread is at 6.6K views so someone’s reading!

Go make one. I’m not sure what the angle would be though. Hunter though is a poop stain riding daddy’s pants and everyone seems to be too embarrassed to say anything about it.

:idunno:

yeah, but 0.6K of those are probably one reader using different aliases and IPs…

d’oh!

1 Like

People like to check out car crashes too.

He’s clickbait GOLD! The thread is at 6.6K views so someone’s reading!

Thanks for spelling out your motivations, appreciated.

Sure, come on in and say nothing about the topic, just an ad hominem. I knew homersimpson, sir. You are no homersimpson.

Also, had you read what I wrote and not simply reacted to it, you’d see I was referring to the media that don’t publish a sure thing.

Not quite, you literally just bragged about it being ‘clickbait gold’.

No problem. From Russia, with love.

Russia and its president, Vladimir Putin, authorized intelligence assets to promote misinformation during the 2020 election cycle about Joe Biden through U.S. media and people close to then-President Donald Trump to try to boost Trump’s reelection chances, a U.S. intelligence report said.

In particular, the declassified report, released Tuesday, said that Putin “had purview over the activities of Adriy Derkach, a Ukrainian legislator who played a prominent role in Russia’s election influence activities.”

Derkach, who has ties to Russian intelligence, is known to have met with Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s personal lawyer, who for months promoted discredited allegations against Biden, now president, and his son Hunter Biden.

The findings are outlined as the second “key judgment” of the report, “Foreign Threats to the 2020 US Federal Elections,” by the National Intelligence Council.

“A key element of Moscow’s strategy this election cycle was its use of people linked to Russian intelligence to launder influence narratives including misleading or unsubstantiated allegations against President Biden through US media organizations, US officials, and prominent US individuals, some of whom were close to former President Trump and his administration,” the report said.

Putin is no doubt appreciative of such dedicated clickbait efforts.

Of course I’ve been going on about propaganda narratives promoted by bad actors like Russia and China for some time, and how some unwittingly latch onto their work, and do it for them.

Just something to think about.

1 Like

Did I? Do I own a newspaper or TV network? How would I benefit? Just stop being a dick.

From the flat earth side of the political spectrum.

1 Like

It’s like the US media and Hunter Biden! Just in reverse.

Yes, you did, I already quoted it. I don’t purport to understand your logic, they are your own words. What do you think the ‘bait’, in clickbait refers to?

It’s actually the finding of the National Intelligence Council.

Understandable that you want to make it seem political, or ‘derp state’ it away, after the dedication poured into a topic that, objectively, nobody else but you has been posting in for some time.

But you asked for content, you received content. Go take it up with the NIC, or show some corkboards with strings or something proving why they should be discounted, you do you.

The Russian stuff? Is this the same Russian interference Hillary blamed for her loss? Them dastardly FB ads and fake rallies? And from that you get maybemaybenot unwilling Russian Puppets at the highest levels of of US government?

Let’s just talk Hunter, shall we, and not cast your Russian conspiracy net in here. It’s been so nice, with facts and all.

And not that I shit on sources, but CNBC? :sweat_smile: :joy: :noway: :face_vomiting:

There’s enough standup material already out there that it’d provide about 6 months worth of viewing material for everyone that wants a laugh.