The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

‘So instead of disclosing who is paying outrageous sums for Hunter Biden’s artwork so that we could monitor whether the purchasers are gaining access to government, the WH tried to make sure we will never know who they are. That’s very disappointing,’ tweeted ethics expert Walter Shaub.

If this guy could make a meat suit of women and get away with it, I think he would.

That’s actually pretty damned good. Composition, color, concept . . . . Hunter might have found his real calling in life.

2 Likes

Lots of very talented artists who are struggling to make ends meet who would be happy to lend their pen knowing they get a decent fraction of 500,000 dollars a painting that Hunter will be getting for hi paintings.

True. If you’re breaking down costs it would be $10k for the art and $490K for the influence.

1 Like

Webber allegedly spray-painted the word “Daddy” on a wall inside the gallery, damaging a painting worth $14,500, and when a gallery employee approached him, Webber assaulted him, authorities said.

“I was trying to paint the phrase, ‘Daddy is a war criminal,’” Webber reportedly told police, a prosecutor said Saturday at Webber’s arraignment in Manhattan criminal court.

“Daddy” works.

What’s even worse about this is that the buyers of Hunter Biden’s art are free to remain anonymous from the public, but there’s nothing stopping them from telling Hunter – or Joe or Biden officials – that they bought his art for some insane sum, nor publicizing it themselves.

Which is the conclusion I drew in like a second.

Mg gut says when the media turns on the Biden’s, and they will, they gonna turn hard.

Wouldn’t hold your breath.

1 Like

You’ve seen the tv numbers. It’ll switch over. Meet the new boss; same as the old boss.

The damned if you do damned if you don’t defense for incompetence, neglect or worse.

In 2017, Trump nominated Weiss to serve as U.S. attorney on a permanent basis on the recommendation of Delaware’s two Democratic senators, who both praised the choice.

By late 2018, Weiss’s office was investigating Hunter Biden’s activities in response to a number of leads, including some related to his dealings with Chinese business associates.

While investigators pursued suspicions of possible money laundering and violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act, the criminal investigation eventually came to focus on whether he had paid taxes on all of his income, according to a person familiar with it. Hunter Biden has maintained that he acted appropriately.

By last summer, the probe had reached a point at which investigators could have issued grand jury subpoenas and sought search warrants that might have revealed its existence at a time when many of then-President Donald Trump’s supporters were seeking to draw attention to Hunter Biden’s actions.

Weiss, however, decided to delay taking any actions that were likely to make the existence of the Hunter Biden probe public. Concerns about affecting the presidential election loomed large when Weiss entertained arguments about advancing the probe, according to the person involved in the discussions. No matter what he did, the decision was sure to come under scrutiny for signs of politicization.

“It was a close call,” said the person, who believes Weiss was right to hold off. “That case has way more credibility now,” the person said.

All the more reason to have addressed it when it mattered.

And yahoo has it now too

Wayne Barnes, a 29-year FBI veteran, issued a 24-page report analyzing the signature on the paperwork for a laptop and hard drive given to a computer shop in Delaware for repairs in April 2019. He compared the “RHB” signature, which feasibly stands for Robert Hunter Biden, with other documents known to have been signed by Biden, who is under federal investigation.

“The general pattern and flow of the signature matches the other known signatures from RHB,” assessed Barnes, who is now a private investigator in Florida, in the report commissioned by Just the News that goes into detail about the fashioning of the letters and the autograph’s “psychological implications.”

The 51-year-old son of President Joe Biden has never denied the authenticity of the computer materials that offer a look into his personal life and business dealings, and he has never directly addressed the computer repair invoice.
FBI veteran conducts signature analysis on Hunter Biden laptop repair receipt

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Off topic from Hunter Biden

THIS is what they fact check?? :joy:

They fact checked a meme.

There has been no evidence of election fraud in Biden’s favor

They need to head on down to Georgia, son.

A bit more:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/07/18/peter_schweizer_hunter_biden_selling_paintings_is_genius-level_corruption.html

1 Like

you shouldn’t.

you’re silly.

1 Like

Years later, in a text to his own daughter, Hunter - who had by then been battling drug addiction for years - he complained: 'I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years.

‘It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike Pop [Joe], I won’t make you give me half your salary.’

It was a text he sent to his daughter Naomi in 2019.

Finally, a family that truly represents American disfunction. :runaway:

1 Like

The Trumps are Ozzie and Harriet in comparison.

1 Like

Or the Clampetts.

Or the Munsters?

Well, the Clampetts came into their money and spent it rather lavishly. I’m not sure how the Munsters got that house. What was Herman’s job?

i think they invested in the stock market; like, the first one

The Munsters??

And what do you mean the first one?