Husky motorcycle mechanic in Taichung?

We’ve just bought ourselves the typical foreigner’s toy, a new old husky. it needs a bit of work. can anybody recommend a trustworthy bike mechanic in taichung city? preferably one that speaks a bit of english but i suppose we could get by without if we had to.
we’ve read the posts about recommended mechanics already but it was a little old and the phone number wasn’t active. if anybody had some updates that would be excellent.

Cool title! I bet this thread gets a lot of hits. :laughing:

[quote=“bradandjack”]We’ve read the posts about recommended mechanics already but it was a little old and the phone number wasn’t active. if anybody had some updates that would be excellent.[/quote]I don’t think I ever posted Eric’s phone number. Anyway, he’s the guy I’d recommend. The specific post is this one, in case you missed it:
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 903#430903

Just go to his shop. He’ll have a look over and give you an estimate, if you like. Or you can give him a rough price to work to. Just remember that if you need the work done very quickly, he may not be able to do such a good job as if you leave it with him for a couple of days. It depends what needs done though, of course. Tyre/oil changes and the like don’t take long.

[quote=“sandman”]Cool title! I bet this thread gets a lot of hits. :laughing:[/quote]:lol:

Well let’s see -
I’m husky and I have a motorcyle but I’m not a mechanic
and I only live in Taichung county.
So I guess 2 1/2 out of four isn’t what you need.

I’m still upping the husky part, but I guess I’ll never be
a mechanic.

we found erics shop, but apparently closed on sunday. anyone have any experience with making these husky bikes more comfy for tall guys to ride??? any shops in town with parts kicking around? I know its an old bike but we are on a pretty tight budget for a while. cheers